Thread: Privacy Settings

Default Privacy Settings

If you click on "User CP" you will find "Profile Privacy" near the top of the Menu.

Use this tool to determine who sees what portion of your user profile.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Thanks, Reno.

When I went in to adjust my privacy settings, I noticed a feature that is either new or that I overlooked before, where one can upload photos to an album. That seems like a neat add, depending on what the size limits are. Sample album link. That's a full-sized digital photo of Plaza Mayor in Caceres, Spain, which the upload shrunk appropriately. Very cool. It will be interesting to see how useful it turns out to be.

Interesting. I just changed my privacy settings so anyone can see the album. (Originally I had it set up for "Contacts" only, which was too limited.

Testing to see if I can link a photo in the album here:

Yes indeedy! Much better solution, it seems to me, than attaching photos. This is too good to be true. Surely this will be taken away from us when the powers that be see how much bandwith is consumed.

ZN does find a way to amuse herself even when no round balls are being bounced ...

Since the server upgrade, there are some new "bells & whistles" to play with, ZN.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Yes, looks like some interesting stuff to play with ... For example, there is a setup for "Groups," sort of a social network deal, and of interest to me is the fact that one could set up a group for uploaded photos. I stole a dandy pic from an Oregon Zag attachment to test it outand added it to a group album for game pics in this group.

No idea how useful it would really be, but it seems like it could kind of handy and bypass the need to upload to sites like photobucket, depending on how limited the capacity allotted on guboards.