X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

My wife has a closet full of GU shirts. I have a few. She wears one almost every day. We spend a small fortune on GU gear.

The Tri Cities is WSU territory. Many more shirts, ballcaps, bumperstickers, etc. for Wazzu. The local Wazzu alums that I personally know have basically given up on their football program and poke fun at them as much as anybody. I gotta give them credit for still wearing the stuff.
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• azzagfan
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Apr 2007

The first team in the Rocky Mountains or west of the Rocky Mountains is ranked #32 (University of Arizona). That gives a pretty strong impression of how much less we care about college football and college sports in general than people in the midwest, east and southeast...and I'm OK with that to be honest.

Comment

• RenoZag
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

I doubt they sold many T-Shirts with this Bulldog. . .
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Birddog
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Reno, I have that version of Spike on a coffee mug and I think I still have that same bumper sticker laying around somewhere.
          Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
          Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
          All mimsy were the borogoves,
          And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

Working...
          X