• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoZags
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post

2. Final moments of the win in Nashville: "We are GU" resonated throughout the stands. Big D's performance at half time will never be forgotten. The entire trip was magical, my first road trip with my "three boys": two sons and grandson.

sigpic
    “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
    ——-
    List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
    Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Thanks, GZ! Big D's 2 for 2 now: his favorite players over the past two years are Domas and Zach. I'm seeing a trend here...

He was as crushed as anybody when the horn sounded in the NC game.

There will be no need for the staff to exert any effort, should he be a Division I prospect (I know, that's way off in the future).

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
        Administrator
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by a13coach View Post
        As opposed to all those DeSmet residents pelting their fellow students with whatever (water balloons, snowballs, etc.) from the upper south-end balconies?

Good on you Kitz!
        My Campion residents retaliated by using a gigantic length of surgical tubing to create a slingshot that could hit DeSmet from our second floor balcony. They’d use three guys to pull it back the entire length of the hallway, then release a water balloon full of shaving cream. It took a lot of trial and error, but they managed to lob a couple of them into some open windows on DeSmet’s north side.
        “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by a13coach View Post
          As opposed to all those DeSmet residents pelting their fellow students with whatever (water balloons, snowballs, etc.) from the upper south-end balconies?

Good on you Kitz!
          I did that too!!
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• bartruff1
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2010

JFK giving a speech in the old gym....

Comment

• bartruff1
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2010

You kidding right ? My post to the effect that my greatest memory at GU...... was a speech in the old gym by JFK had to be moderated...

(I have no idea how this thread got marked for moderation - trying to figure that out - kitzbuel)
              Last edited by kitzbuel; 06-20-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• kitzbuel
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                You kidding right ? My post to the effect that my greatest memory at GU...... was a speech in the old gym by JFK had to be moderated...

(I have no idea how this thread got marked for moderation - trying to figure that out - kitzbuel)
                Threads in the Hall of Fame are put in an archive status to preserve them, changes have to be approved by an admin.
                'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
                X