What's on deck for the Zag players for summer? FIBA, Zambia, Summer School + ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mee755
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
    It would be nice if that graphic means D-Rav will be on campus this summer to help with the camps, and, perhaps, be available to scrimmage with current Zags.
    I will be all over that! Happens to coincide with my plans to be in Spokane. I think it's destiny.
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Comment

• MikeGallego
      Bulldog Fan
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by alaskazagnut
      We were all shocked with Heytvelt's behavior when it came out. There is stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't want to believe. We have to accept that not every guy that dons a Zag jersey is gonna be the hardest working guy in the NCAA's. The culture at Gonzaga is gonna change and be less complacent and less status quo. It's gonna be stricter and more focussed at getting to the final four. They all need to step it up a notch in the off-season and not take winning the WCC for granted anymore.
      In the spirit of keeping things on the Zags' summer plans, I'll just say that Steve Gray amazes me, in a good way, more than any player I can remember. How this guy is not the face of the university (I mean that 100%) is beyond me. People here used to brag about people having "Zag Material." I think such a characterization is ridiculous, but if anyone has ever been made of Zag Material, it's Steve Gray. Educating people the world needs most, and what not.

Comment

Agreed!

Originally posted by MikeGallego View Post
        In the spirit of keeping things on the Zags' summer plans, I'll just say that Steve Gray amazes me, in a good way, more than any player I can remember. How this guy is not the face of the university (I mean that 100%) is beyond me. People here used to brag about people having "Zag Material." I think such a characterization is ridiculous, but if anyone has ever been made of Zag Material, it's Steve Gray. Educating people the world needs most, and what not.
        +1,000,000

Zagranny

Comment

Working...
        X