Thread: Predict your Bloomsday time

Default Predict your Bloomsday time

Hopefully I am not the only one running this event this year. Anyway I hope to do this in 1:12. Last year was 1:31 but I've lost 55 pounds since then from 225 to 170. I never felt so exhausted in my life. I am trying to figure out why in heck I am actually doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by RidintheDempster View Post
    Hopefully I am not the only one running this event this year. Anyway I hope to do this in 1:12. Last year was 1:31 but I've lost 55 pounds since then from 225 to 170. I never felt so exhausted in my life. I am trying to figure out why in heck I am actually doing this.
    Congratulations.

That is very, very awesome.

I'm hoping for around 65 minutes.

Default Finished in 1:14.16

Not bad. I'll take it.

Not bad. I'll take it.

Congratulations!

I used to be a competitive runner and I can honestly say I've never, ever been close to getting a 17 minute personal best time!

Default Thanks!

So FWIW I was a former competitive runner myself, but that's all in the rear view mirror. I ran it once in 1993 in 53 minutes then two years later I slowly increased my width not so much as a tubbo, but bad enough where eating and watching televison was becoming really easy to get comfortable with. Now I'm in a groove except today is the ultimate rest day. Tomorrow an easy day starting at GU at the walking bridge for an easy 2.4 miler, so for anyone who needs a running partner find the guy with ski head band.

Tomorrow an easy day starting at GU at the walking bridge for an easy 2.4 miler, so for anyone who needs a running partner find the guy with ski head band.

Have a good run, friend.

I'd join you except its a 12 hour drive!

Keep up the good work!