Thread: New Recruits

Default New Recruits

While we are all anxiously waiting for the game against Florida State, I was wondering what new recruits are committed to GU next year. Are there 2 or 3 openings for next year: Foster, Bouldin and maybe Hart.

Nobody yet.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

What? Where is Hart going?

go here

http://www.guboards.com/showthread.php?t=25850

it's the second thread in this forum and ZN does a great job in keeping it updated. Hart is not on a scollie, the third open one for next year is Polling's.
    The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Ok - let me follow up to my original post. It seems that 3 players are a lot to lose and not be replaced. It also seems quite late in the season to get a quality commit as most of the good ballplayers have committed to a college by this time. Therefore, can I assume that GU is looking at either a transfer ballplayer or a JC ballplayer.

I'm really starting to like Nick Johnson (a lot). I know there are folks that want to leave room for 2011, but we were not expecting Poling to transfer either.

The more I see of Johnson, the more I believe he could step in and help right away. Would much prefer him over a Juco or transfer. Would love to see the staff go hard after him.
    I miss Mike Hart

Quote Originally Posted by MickMick View Post
    I'm really starting to like Nick Johnson (a lot). I know there are folks that want to leave room for 2011, but we were not expecting Poling to transfer either.

The more I see of Johnson, the more I believe he could step in and help right away. Would much prefer him over a Juco or transfer. Would love to see the staff go hard after him.
    nick johnson is 2011

also, the 2011 class is heads and shoulders above 2010...

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    nick johnson is 2011

also, the 2011 class is heads and shoulders above 2010...
    Man...that class really is loaded.

I wouldn't be bothered if he was plan B. Not bothered at all.

Love his size and smooth looking stroke. Comparable to Steven Gray?
    I miss Mike Hart