Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please give us UW in the first round!!!

Default Please give us UW in the first round!!!

I know its a longshot but I want the Dawgs, I know the rest of you are with me on that one!

Their penetrating style would give us fits. They may not be a great rebounding team, but they are very quick to loose balls. They are playing at a different level than they were a month ago.

I'm not so sure it is a favorable matchup.
    I miss Mike Hart

I would like it, but in the off chance that we have another monumental collapse and they beat us, I'd never hear the end of it.

Huskies don't play enough defense to win more than one or two games, but I wouldn't want to play them if their playground game is "on" that day. I'd like to play Purdue in the first round, although with them being a 4 or 5 seed that would never happen. Without their star, Purdue is not as good as LMU or SF; no way.

Who cares about styles? We'd finally get the chickens, no way they could avoid us!

Default How fitting

The way everyone rips the Huskies them winning the autobid may send us to the NIT...

I think Qpon could give Elias Harris fits but they are not the best three point shooting team so for me its hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyzag View Post
    The way everyone rips the Huskies them winning the autobid may send us to the NIT...
    What..?

You're kidding, right? To go from a projected 7-8 seed to last out b/c one team wins one game?

Lol are you serious? Why in the world would we not make the tourny? We are either going to be a 6 or 7 by most sites I'm hardly worried about making the tourney.

BlueVoodoo07 Guest

Yeah there is not one site or Espn that has us out, shoot there isn't one site that has us lower than a #10 seed. AS for playing the Huskies, bring on the puppies. More than likely it will be us vs Texas or Cal first round I think

Unless we get a fire in our belly like UW has right now, Zags lose that matchup. We haven't had that fire for a while.
    "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Pretty sure that this is intended as humor/sarcasm. Don't take it personal or seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Pretty sure that this is intended as humor/sarcasm. Don't take it personal or seriously.
    LOL! He (she?) played that well!

Default Sarcasm

Yes gang I live on the west side of the state and all my Husky friends flooded my inbox all week saying the Zags tanked it to take an at large away from UW... So there you have my reason for my little rant. Love the Zag Nation.... Heavy

Cal

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

New bracketology looks good for us if we can get by K-State in rd 2...

But we're 7 seed, Richmond is a 6?? wow don't know bout that.

Lunardi update showing UW in Spokane as a 12 against Mich. State.
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

If I was a Husky (and I' not), I love that venue and the matchup. While tomorrow will be an adventure waiting to hear where the Zags end up, gotta shake the head over the opportunities the Zags let slip away.
    "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

BlueVoodoo07 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZagLawGrad View Post
    Lunardi update showing UW in Spokane as a 12 against Mich. State.
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

If I was a Husky (and I' not), I love that venue and the matchup. While tomorrow will be an adventure waiting to hear where the Zags end up, gotta shake the head over the opportunities the Zags let slip away.
    I think the Huskies would hear alot of boos even in Spokane, I would root for the Spartans at least they will play us.

While many Zags would boo, there are a number of UW grads in Spokane.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Careful what you wish for...UW's looking better every game....athletic and quick. No D mind you but we haven't looked consistently good for a while...and we're banged up. This might not be our year guys....

I was wondering who would say Huskies in Spokane. What a change from about a month ago.

you guy's really don't want to play us right now so be careful what you wish for. Either way I think the zags have fallen to far to get us. UW will nab an #11 seed, and I expect to see gonzaga with a 7 or 8 seed

you guy's really don't want to play us right now so be careful what you wish for. Either way I think the zags have fallen to far to get us. UW will nab an #11 seed, and I expect to see gonzaga with a 7 or 8 seed
    agreed. uw is one of the hottest teams in college hoops right now, and i for one could think of some other teams i would rather play at this moment. i wouldnt be surprised to see both teams make a run at the sweet 16 to be completely honest.