Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SMC vs

Zagco will always remember seeing him and his team play at the Kennel. What fun! He was a great player. That Loyola team could have run any offensive system and been a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pargo the Destroyer View Post
    These threads are ridiculous! Gosh darn it! This place is a sanctimonious worship hall for all things Gonzaga. How dare you bring in some sense of humor!?...................I like my coffee black and my women plain! I wear tighty whitey underbritches and I am in bed before 8!

I will not smile! not here, not now!

That being said...... SMC vs. Me, ChampZag, Woohoo, Scooter and Tyson.

We win.
    We win only if you put me in charge of free throw defense.

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    It's fun to poke at the SMC guys...If it was nasty and personal...this thread wouldn't last long. One thing though...we will likely have to meet em in the finals of the WCC tounament. I think they are dangerous for us even though we beat em twice. Let's not get em angry too..lol... ok..let's beat em 20. Best be getting a way to guard Omar and...the one guy who is really very good..is Ben Allen...big mobile and a very good shooter/rebounder. He's an amazing player.
    Don't look past USF, I think there is a dang good chance that we might not get out of the semi's this year. Hoping that we can face LMU, they are a bad matchup like USF but they would be playing their 3rd game in 3 days.
    11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    We win only if you put me in charge of free throw defense.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by pbriz View Post
    What if Elias had not been a pleasant surprise and we were sitting just like SMC on the bubble right now and just like SMC had chosen not play in Bracketbusters and saw this on the Gaels board? People would throw a s*** fit on here.
    This isn't really about wins, because Saint Mary's has plenty of those. It's about scheduling. When you compare Gonzaga to Saint Mary's your comparing apples to oranges because the Zags schedule tough teams year after year. Saint Mary's, not so much. SOS is a very important consideration for the selection committee and unfortunately for Saint Mary's their SOS may not be good enough to get an invite. This thread is a parody on Saint Mary's strength of schedule and the fact that, unlike the Zags, they neglected to schedule a badly needed bracketbuster game. I guess you could say Gonzaga's bracketbusters were played in the first half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    It's fun to poke at the SMC guys...If it was nasty and personal...this thread wouldn't last long. One thing though...we will likely have to meet em in the finals of the WCC tounament. I think they are dangerous for us even though we beat em twice. Let's not get em angry too..lol... ok..let's beat em 20. Best be getting a way to guard Omar and...the one guy who is really very good..is Ben Allen...big mobile and a very good shooter/rebounder. He's an amazing player.
    Have to say I'm pretty impressed with this post. The Zags did find a way to guard Omar, Ben Allen was a very good shooter/rebounder and ~20 points was right on the money for the margin.

In other news... Rereading this thread has been fun post tourney

yeah made me laugh as well rereading it.. some people who posted really come out as fools from some of there now in hindsight. But theres also a really good post that Naph linked and the guy really picked it.