X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

The eastern US weather has caused a domino -effect of flight cancellations with many carriers. . .hope WooHoo doesn't get caught up in that chaos.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• NotoriousZ
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

Have an awesome trip WooHoo, but look out for this guy:

I think he's got a crush on you!

Edit: Uh oh, Valentine's Day is coming...
      It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• MJ777
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2009

Is there a link to a WooHoo tracker?

Comment

• zagzealot
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Dear God,
          Please tell me that isn't a golf shirt for the trip in the papasan.
          Love,
          zz

Greetings and salutations, if you are reading this...I may already be dead ( haha, just kidding, I have just always wanted to say that). Most of you know me as Woohoo. I love the zags, and here is my trip blog.
          Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
          f∞

Comment

• lothar98zag
            PostPadder General
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagzealot View Post
            Dear God,
            Please tell me that isn't a golf shirt for the trip in the papasan.
            Love,
            zz

http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/
            Of course not. That shirt is too dull for woohoo.
            youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• GhostZag
              Bulldog Fan
              • Feb 2010

Hey Woohoo fans – here is their flight schedule today:
              Woohoo is scheduled to depart MO at 4:30pm this afternoon ~ into SLC at 6:53pm - 58 minute layover… Departs SLC at 7:51pm ~ arriving in Spo, WA at 8:40pm this evening - Flight: #DL4442 (Delta/SkyWest) I checked his outbound flight from MO, and the plane is showing “on time” with respect to arriving in MO for his departure. Those of you planning on meeting him at the airport this eve can check the status of his flight using the Delta flight number above. From what I see, the east coast weather hazard will not affect his flight pattern. He will be flying for 6 hours and 10 minutes, with about an hour layover in SLC. I hope his bro can take it, as he is like 6’8” and I could not get exit row seats for him. I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag

Comment

• lothar98zag
                PostPadder General
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GhostZag View Post
                Hey Woohoo fans – here is their flight schedule today:
                Woohoo is scheduled to depart MO at 4:30pm this afternoon ~ into SLC at 6:53pm - 58 minute layover… Departs SLC at 7:51pm ~ arriving in Spo, WA at 8:40pm this evening - Flight: #DL4442 (Delta/SkyWest) I checked his outbound flight from MO, and the plane is showing “on time” with respect to arriving in MO for his departure. Those of you planning on meeting him at the airport this eve can check the status of his flight using the Delta flight number above. From what I see, the east coast weather hazard will not affect his flight pattern. He will be flying for 6 hours and 10 minutes, with about an hour layover in SLC. I hope his bro can take it, as he is like 6’8” and I could not get exit row seats for him. I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag
                welcome!

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• sonuvazag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

ghostzag is real!!!!
                  Agent provocateur

Comment

• GhostZag
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Feb 2010

Per a email rec'd just now: "On the plane now!! Went nice and easy!

Phone has to be turned off now, but I'll check back in when we get to Salt Lake City! Talk to you soon"… Woohoo

Follow Woohoo on his blog: http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/

Comment

• DADoZAG
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
                      …Ghostzag then offered to provide me and a friend, roundtrip airfare to and from Spokane, and also provide tickets to the St. Mary's game.
                      I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag
                      Looks like GhostZag is not only generous, but smart as well…

Thanx, GhostZag, for giving so much to one who has given joy to all ZAG fans!

Go ZAGS!
                      Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

• former1dog
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Per a email rec'd just now: "On the plane now!! Went nice and easy!

Phone has to be turned off now, but I'll check back in when we get to Salt Lake City! Talk to you soon"… Woohoo

Follow Woohoo on his blog: http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/
                        No way I'll be able to get out to say hello to Woo Hoo at the SLC airport, but here's a cyber hello from me any how.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
                          Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
                          • Feb 2007

Hey guys! Thanks for all the messages, and thanks for keeping everyone updated Ghostzag. I'm just chillin here lookin out the window (got a window seat, woohoo!).

On a sidenote, my advice for the day is if you're on a plane, waiting in line for the restroom, and the person in front of you doesn't come out for 10 minutes, I would advise you to return to your seat to let the restroom....recover.

PS- if you didn't see the note in my blog, I'm connected to the wi-fi on the plane right now!! It's fun being on 'the internets' while up in the sky.
                          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

WooHoo - Check out the FOO poll.

Comment

• zagtastic_voyage
                              Redshirt
                              • Jan 2010

The pre-game Zombie Nation is probably one of the most impressive things that you will ever see. Not that I'm biased or anything...

I'll be in the thick of things but enjoy your first Gonzaga basketball game; it was one of the best events of my life.

Enjoy your time in Spokane and the basketball game! This community is something else man...

Comment

• GU69
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

This whole Woohoo story should be prominently featured in the "Second Decade of Excellence" or "Further Tales from the Gonzaga Hardwood."
                                Last edited by RenoZag; 02-10-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X