Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: --Tales of Woohoo, LIVE from GU-- UPDATE: Complete

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I bet this doesn't happen on Dawgman!

Quote Originally Posted by Colbyspapa View Post
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I bet this doesn't happen on Dawgman!
    What kind of sick individual would become a fan of the Huskies based on reputation and what's seen on TV alone? And if you are a fan of Seattle basketball, watch the Sonics...oops, you can't.

Woohoo!!!

I'll look for you on the tube!! Even though I live close, have never had the opportunity to see the Zags live. I am a Cardinals fan though, saw my first MLB game in St. Louis in 1954, with Stan The Man playing. Even though I'm a righty, I copied his swing et al, but never could learn to play harmonica. Would love to see the new Busch stadium, but again, like you have had job travails this last year. I ended up opening my own business this last December, so I will be tied up for many years.

Enjoy your stay here in Spokane, and The Fairways Golf Course is open on permanent greens, if you feel a need to hit a little ball. They also are having cheap night skiing, with 2 cans of fruit, at 49 North, in Chewelah, after 3 PM (west coast time).

I'm thinking we'll need some "Action Video" of this trip. A "Woohoo Cam" would be sweet! We could all just watch the trip live Via the net....That woud be really neat. I'm thinking the interview by Heister and Ehlo is a must...someone needs to pull some strings. Speaking of strings...Hopefully I'll be able to spot Woohoo in the middle of the kennel club....then again who could "miss" the gold flaked "Buttery smooth" G-String precariously perched 4 inches ABOVE the pants line!.....Congrats Woohoo! GO ZAGS!

El Voce Guest

Hopefully, we will get travel updates today. I would assume that WooHoo will have a layover in Denver or SLC, and update us from there.
    Last edited by El Voce; 02-10-2010 at 03:00 PM.

The eastern US weather has caused a domino -effect of flight cancellations with many carriers. . .hope WooHoo doesn't get caught up in that chaos.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Have an awesome trip WooHoo, but look out for this guy:

I think he's got a crush on you!

Edit: Uh oh, Valentine's Day is coming...
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Is there a link to a WooHoo tracker?

Dear God,
    Please tell me that isn't a golf shirt for the trip in the papasan.
    Love,
    zz

http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/
    Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
    f∞

Quote Originally Posted by zagzealot View Post
    Dear God,
    Please tell me that isn't a golf shirt for the trip in the papasan.
    Love,
    zz

http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/
    Of course not. That shirt is too dull for woohoo.
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Hey Woohoo fans – here is their flight schedule today:
    Woohoo is scheduled to depart MO at 4:30pm this afternoon ~ into SLC at 6:53pm - 58 minute layover… Departs SLC at 7:51pm ~ arriving in Spo, WA at 8:40pm this evening - Flight: #DL4442 (Delta/SkyWest) I checked his outbound flight from MO, and the plane is showing “on time” with respect to arriving in MO for his departure. Those of you planning on meeting him at the airport this eve can check the status of his flight using the Delta flight number above. From what I see, the east coast weather hazard will not affect his flight pattern. He will be flying for 6 hours and 10 minutes, with about an hour layover in SLC. I hope his bro can take it, as he is like 6’8” and I could not get exit row seats for him. I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag

Quote Originally Posted by GhostZag View Post
    Hey Woohoo fans – here is their flight schedule today:
    Woohoo is scheduled to depart MO at 4:30pm this afternoon ~ into SLC at 6:53pm - 58 minute layover… Departs SLC at 7:51pm ~ arriving in Spo, WA at 8:40pm this evening - Flight: #DL4442 (Delta/SkyWest) I checked his outbound flight from MO, and the plane is showing “on time” with respect to arriving in MO for his departure. Those of you planning on meeting him at the airport this eve can check the status of his flight using the Delta flight number above. From what I see, the east coast weather hazard will not affect his flight pattern. He will be flying for 6 hours and 10 minutes, with about an hour layover in SLC. I hope his bro can take it, as he is like 6’8” and I could not get exit row seats for him. I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag
    welcome!

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

ghostzag is real!!!!
    Agent provocateur

Per a email rec'd just now: "On the plane now!! Went nice and easy!

Phone has to be turned off now, but I'll check back in when we get to Salt Lake City! Talk to you soon"… Woohoo

Follow Woohoo on his blog: http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    …Ghostzag then offered to provide me and a friend, roundtrip airfare to and from Spokane, and also provide tickets to the St. Mary's game.
    I hope Woohoo makes his flights on time, as we all know he is challenged in that area. That is why “I” made his flight reservations …

GhostZag
    Looks like GhostZag is not only generous, but smart as well…

Thanx, GhostZag, for giving so much to one who has given joy to all ZAG fans!

Go ZAGS!

Per a email rec'd just now: "On the plane now!! Went nice and easy!

Phone has to be turned off now, but I'll check back in when we get to Salt Lake City! Talk to you soon"… Woohoo

Follow Woohoo on his blog: http://gozagswoohoo.blogspot.com/
    No way I'll be able to get out to say hello to Woo Hoo at the SLC airport, but here's a cyber hello from me any how.

Hey guys! Thanks for all the messages, and thanks for keeping everyone updated Ghostzag. I'm just chillin here lookin out the window (got a window seat, woohoo!).

On a sidenote, my advice for the day is if you're on a plane, waiting in line for the restroom, and the person in front of you doesn't come out for 10 minutes, I would advise you to return to your seat to let the restroom....recover.

PS- if you didn't see the note in my blog, I'm connected to the wi-fi on the plane right now!! It's fun being on 'the internets' while up in the sky.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

El Voce Guest

WooHoo - Check out the FOO poll.

The pre-game Zombie Nation is probably one of the most impressive things that you will ever see. Not that I'm biased or anything...

I'll be in the thick of things but enjoy your first Gonzaga basketball game; it was one of the best events of my life.

Enjoy your time in Spokane and the basketball game! This community is something else man...

This whole Woohoo story should be prominently featured in the "Second Decade of Excellence" or "Further Tales from the Gonzaga Hardwood."
    Last edited by RenoZag; 02-10-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Default Ghost Writer

+1
    and I nominate Gamigin as the Ghost Writer for this epic tome.

woohoo, you're almost here! WELCOME and see you tomorrow!

you can track yourself at www.flightview.com

it is going to be awesome when everyone finds out that "Woohoo" is actually a 9 year old kid who used his dads credit card to book a flight to Spokane to find this chick that mailed Woohoo's dad after she heard him on a nationally broadcast radio show, where he was talking about the loneliness of being a single father

wait...I'm thinking of "Sleepless in Seattle"
    I am working on being a more all around square.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagsker View Post
    it is going to be awesome when everyone finds out that "Woohoo" is actually a 9 year old kid
    i'm not thinking so!

Let's see, LynetteG. You posted at 9:10 pm. It's now 10:41 pm.

I suppose WooHoo is now enjoying a brew at Jack and Dans, or The Bulldog. What you all think?