Thread: What are you excited about today?

Default What are you excited about today?

I'm excited to watch a game with my beautiful lady in the comfort of my own home at the end of a long week
    The following is a list of nicknames...
    the great mustachio,
    the tall ninja,
    Sgt. Awesome"

Default Day of excitement

I'm excited because I'm going to go to the Grizzly vs Appalachian State semifinal football game. And I'm taping the Zags and Davidson BB game. Two GREAT teams in one day. The only thing better is a win for both.

I'm excited to see the Zags play Davidson in the BIS.
    I'm excited to get a chance to see Bol Kong again. I find him to be a very exciting player.
    I'm excited to see if Matt can continue his awesome play, and lead this Zag team to another victory.
    I'm excited to see if Elias Harris can get back in touch with the inner basketbal warrior and let him loose on Davidson.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

I'm excited to see how the Zags perform on the floor during their real first opponent since the Wake Forest frustration. This is a very difficult time of year to play basketball with final exams staring the players in the face... there are a lot of distractions right now. Add the fact that many of our critical players are first year students as well (Harris, Arop, Olynyk, Vilarino), and I think it will be a very interesting week of basketball playing both Davidson and Duke. The past couple of years, the Zags have really cooled off in mid to late December.

Keep up the fight Zags... there are some great opportunities in December starting with Davidson.

Go Zags!

Go GRIZ! Should be a great game in Missoula.

Default I'm excited to see this team

work together for 40 injury-free minutes.

Go TEAM Zags !

I'm excited about being able to see the new players up close and in person. Also, I'm excited that I won't be snowed in for five days like after last year's BIS.

Default GRIZ Game

Unless you live in the Gallatin Valley, the GRIZ-Appalachian State game is the game of the day. It will be in the low 20s with a good chance of snow. Look for a crowd of about 24,000.

The Utah Jazz bumped the Zags on Wednesday and will likely do it again today. Justin TV will be on here.

I am excited to see Bouldin play without a giant Headache!

I am excited to get to see the Zags live, in person. The BIS is the only time I get to go see them live so I look forward to this game every year.

I know that there has been a lot of talk about ticket prices and Davidson not necessarily having a huge draw. I hope we Seattle area Zags represent well. I hope we get the place rocking. I hope nobody gets injured. And above all, I hope that my throat is sore from cheering this Zag team to its first BIS victory in quite a while. I was there when Morrison banked in that three and have been there every year since.

Any chance I get to see the Zags live is worthwhile, but seeing them live and walking away feeling good about a win is a whole lot better than seeing them live and walking away talking about what could have happened and what should have happened. Let's go get this done.

Go Zags!!

i'm excited that i got the zags at -13... i think they cover easily.

I'm excited that my wonderful wife's Christmas cookie exchange party is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon instead of today because she checked with me first about gametimes last week...She loves me

Quote Originally Posted by cbbfanatic View Post
    Good luck to you

I could have used it against Wake -7

This Davidson team is a shell of itself without Curry. Sans any crazy plays/events, like last week , I think the Zags will put a few ducats in your pocket.
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Quote Originally Posted by mtzaga View Post
    Unless you live in the Gallatin Valley, the GRIZ-Appalachian State game is the game of the day. It will be in the low 20s with a good chance of snow. Look for a crowd of about 24,000.

The Utah Jazz bumped the Zags on Wednesday and will likely do it again today. Justin TV will be on here.
    The Griz won 24-17. What a game.

The Zags were on for 1.5 hour before they cut away to the Jazz pregame.
    Justin TV to the rescue.

ID ZAGFAN Guest

Default I am so

excited that our guys overcame adversity and came together.

I am excited that Meech, Sacre, Harris , and Gray had outstanding games as starters, that Gibbs did a good job replacing Bouldin, and Bol and Kelly had good games off the bench.

Love my ZAGS!

ID ZAGFAN

Quote Originally Posted by cbbfanatic View Post
    Ouch.

Been der dun dat.