• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

No Re-Selling Season Tickets on Here

Not anywhere on this site.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • willandi
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Is there a place where season ticket holders CAN sell tickets that they won't be able to use? Craigslist isn't an option. It would be nice if there was a place that those tickets could be made available to fans that wish to purchase them, at face value (which should include the handling fee from the ticket issuing company).
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• ZaGranny
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2013

I have bought single game tickets at face value from season ticket holders on this site. The back of the tickets, however, states that face value does not include ticket fees.

ZaGranny
      Formerly ID ZAGFAN--now officially ZaGranny.

Comment

• willandi
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

I guess I had supposed that season tickets also meant single game tickets purchased as a season ticket. My bad. Face value not including ticket fees sounds much like US currency...how much is a dollar bill REALLY worth!?!
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Zippyzaggy
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by willandi View Post
          Is there a place where season ticket holders CAN sell tickets that they won't be able to use? Craigslist isn't an option. It would be nice if there was a place that those tickets could be made available to fans that wish to purchase them, at face value (which should include the handling fee from the ticket issuing company).
          I'd be all for this. Maybe it could be done through this notification thingy up above? I'd LOVE to go to some games and not get ripped off. :-)

Comment

Working...
          X