Thread: Why the Seahawks lost

Default Why the Seahawks lost

Any team that wears chartreuse uniforms deserves to lose. The only thing they are missing is the bright yellow 'O' on their helmets.

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Any team that wears chartreuse uniforms deserves to lose. The only thing they are missing is the bright yellow 'O' on their helmets.

The guy you chose to show off the new jerseys is appropriate also.

I would be surprised if we don't have a new kicker this weekend. Coach Mora totally threw Mare under the bus. Here are three quotes from Mora.

“There’s no excuses for those. If you’re a kicker in the National Football League you should make those kicks – bottom line. End of story. Period. No excuses. No wind, doesn’t matter. You’ve gotta makes those kicks."

“Especially in a game like this, where you’re kicking and fighting and scratching your tail off and you miss those kicks, it’s not acceptable. Not acceptable. Absolutely not acceptable."

“We’re not going to fight our ass off, and have a field goal kicker go out there and miss two field goals and lose a game. It’s not going to happen.”

I bet Mora has Brandon Coutu on speed dial.

The Seahawks should have kept Brandon Coutu coming out of camp. But the coaching staff wanted a kicker who could get touchbacks on kickoffs. Personally I would take accuracy over leg strength any day.

have to admit i loved the unis. change things up. speaking of the real reason the hawks lost, look no further than the whole team. the kicker missing very makeable kicks, the coach making terrible challenges and play calling decisions, a fumble by hooooooosh, terrible plays by seneca (int, running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, the inability to hit wide open wrs past 15+ yards, etc), and a terrible call by the official as that was a fumble a tthe goal line. matt plays we win, no doubt in my mind. i hope the injuries dont cost us another season.

I thought the unis were cool. They would have been better with green pants.