Thread: Seahawks Injuries piling up

Default Seahawks Injuries piling up

The injuries seem to be piling up pretty quick for the Seahawks this year. This is exactly why I was not so high on them coming in to the season. They seem to be injury prone the last few years. How can you expect them to win when the whole team is hurt. The list of injuries is pretty long jones, trufant, hill, locklear, hasselbeck, wilson, spencer, branch, tatupu, mebane etc... I am so pissed off that we lost to the 49ers. The only teams I hate more than the 49ers are the broncos and steelers.

hass needs to be playing or its going to be a long season.

I have heard conflicting reports on hasselbeck being able to play this weekend. Jones, spencer, branch, and mebane all could play this weekend. Locklear, and Wilson are both out with high ankle sprains. Griffith is out with an MCL sprain. Not sure about Tatupu. Mora said he is not going to rush jones out on to the field just because locklear is hurt. So I am thinking they will probably error on the side of caution with Jones, Tatupu, and Hasselbeck this weekend.

@Zag79
    Are you still thinking 10-6 and division champs or are you starting to lose faith.

I am a die hard fan... but I came in with very little faith. They really need to rebuild... starting with the O-Line. Put together a real line and it won't matter who stands behind it, the O-line will make them look good.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

@Zag79
    Are you still thinking 10-6 and division champs or are you starting to lose faith.
    as long as the teams health issues are not long term, yes sir! im thinking 6-2 at home, and 4-4 on the road is do able looking at the schedule. now, if the "team" we put out there isnt the one from the start of the season that could change. ala last season, so heres to healthy hawks!