Thread: Mark Sanchez

Default Mark Sanchez

After watching exactly one game... I can conclude that this dude is the real friggin' deal... I only wish he was a Seahawk.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

I was hoping they would draft him too, but I really like Curry. I'm hoping with the Denver pick and the Seahawks first rounder they can flip those for Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford.

Sanchez did look really good. As a life long seahawks fan I am always skeptical of first round Quarterbacks. The wonderful trio of Stouffer, McQwire, Mirer all first round quarterback busts. So no matter how good Sanchez plays I will still be glad we got Curry. I believe Seattle is first round quarterbacks Bermuda triangle. They seem to fall off the face of the earth once they get here.

sanchez will be a HOF'r barring any career ending injury. the kid is the real deal.

Reviving this... only because, while his game wasn't great... he found ways to win against the Titans. The one pass to Cotchery was mindblowingly good.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Reviving this... only because, while his game wasn't great... he found ways to win against the Titans. The one pass to Cotchery was mindblowingly good.
    It's amazing how these rookie quarterbacks have been able to come in, start right away, and win NFL games. Stafford gets the Lions a win, which is incredible considering how bad they have been over the years. Ryan and Flacco look like the real deal also.

Having a good O-line helps. Rookie quarterbacks self destruct when they are pressured.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    Having a good O-line helps. Rookie quarterbacks self destruct when they are pressured.
    Did I mention one of those O-lineman was one of my wife's students way back when?

Don't let the mean face fool you. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet.

Sanchez looked like a rookie yesterday.