Thread: Help for HBZ

Default Help for HBZ

O.K Lets get this part over with. I screwed up, goofed around changing home pages & emails and eliminated the one I used on the GU Board Forum.
    To show you my bona fides here are the four I have used in the past:
    zagfan2@comcast.net
    zagan2@hotmail.com
    wkraus@gmail.com
    whk1957@yahoo.com. my present email and the one I intend to stick with is zagfan2@hotmail.com. Please reset my HBZ account to that email and send me a password reset email. I would claim a Senior moment , but it was mere stupidity. Thanks in advance Bill Kraus aka HillBillyZag
    PS one cannot contact you at the main@spokesman address, it will not deliver.

Another week and still no email. I guess HBZ is doomed to banishment. He is agreat GU fan, too bad!

Default HBZ WILL ride again!

HelP!!

Check your e-mail... if you are good, let me know and I will delete this thread.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Default I love it!

"Free at Last, Free at Last! Thanks to the Pontiff or Long Island Zag or perhaps both or more even, the "Voice of the Common man will be heard again!" Stolen from Billy Cunningham of WWWL Cincinnati 1, Ohio! You may delete it all! "Fire when you are ready ! Gridley!
    [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
    ― Scottie Pippen

Thanks should go to LIZF, HB. He's the administration maestro.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor