Thread: Saw Matty last night

Default Saw Matty last night

First off, met poker pro's Gavin Smith and Erick Lindgren while checking into the Davenport last night. They were in Spokane for the Dickau celebrity poker game. Then attended the Fray concert and was sitting pretty close to Matt Bouldin. We were in the second row and from what I heard, the entire first row was made up of family of The Fray's Joe King. Looked like Matt is friends with some of the family. My wife thought Matt was "a very handsome looking young man" He took pics with some young fans and signed some autographs. Carried himself like a class act.

FRAY concert was crazy! Last stop on their tour and it was one big party on stage. FRAY was punkin the two opening bands and the crew was punkin THe FRAY. Brought out a keg at the end! It was pretty cool.

Default Fray concert

Saw him there too. Said hi to me and some friends and was very nice to us. He is much bigger/taller in person then he looks on TV. He was going backstage or something. The girls I was with too thought he was a "good looking young man." Can't wait to watch his senior year.

He Didn't happen to have a young lady with him by the name of Taylor Swift did he?
    March Madness: Another reason not to work

bartruff1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grad Zag View Post
    He Didn't happen to have a young lady with him by the name of Taylor Swift did he?
    It is good to be the Matty...

Nope...... she was at my place watching Entourage.

Default Grad Zag

What you dissin' my neighbor for? When I see Taylor, I'll tell him you're not his friend...but come to think of it, I don't know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtownkid View Post
    What you dissin' my neighbor for? When I see Taylor, I'll tell him you're not his friend...but come to think of it, I don't know who you are.
    You do know Taylor Swift is a girl don't you?
    March Madness: Another reason not to work

Default Quid pro quo

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtownkid View Post
    You do know Taylor Swift is a girl don't you?
    You do know Taylor Swift is a Goddess don't you?

Talking

Taylor Swift is apparently the new "It's Pat" I volunteer to check her out and verify her gender!!

Must have seen him the next morning, Sunday 8-9-09. Took the same flight to Denver. Off to see his folks I presume. He was alone. A few folks chatted with him, couple of kids got an autograph. Great demeaner. What a Zag. I was tempted to get in his space, but begged off for respect. Time goes fast. This kid is now Senior leader and Captain. One more year.....17.2 ppg coming to an court near you. Go Matty.

What's lost in this discussion is just how much the Fray blows.

Seriously.

No, but really.