• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Status Report on SCU

From Jon Wilner.

I checking in with SCU Coach Kerry Keating last week, hoping to get a handle on the Broncos’ ever-changing roster. He walked me through as many personnel matters as possible without discussing unsigned recruits. But even after our conversation, the… Continue Reading →
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • TexasZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Challenge for the WCC title in 10-11?

Referring to that most excellent chart maintained by ZN, I'd say our chances remain "fair to middlin'"

Gibbs, Poling, Dowers, Meech, Gray, Sacre, to name a few.

I noticed that there's been some serious turnover at SCU, as well.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Oookay.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• GoZags
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Doomed.
        sigpic
        “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
        ——-
        List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
        Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

Working...
        X