Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am pretty much cooler than almost everyone here

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post
    If that is what happened the last time you went to Vail, you better stay in Dallas or head to Memphis. DO NOT GO TO VAIL!!!
    Listen to Uber
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Well most people would say Charles Vergos Rendezvous. They probably have the best ribs in Downtown.

But honestly anywhere on Beale Street is awesome. Behind the South End of the FedEx Forum there is the Plush Club. I recommend parking there as it is the cheapest at 5$. Most of the other ones will be 10-20$. The Plush Club is right next to Beale Street. You can walk to a place to eat after the game and you will be within walking distance from where you parked.

Have a safe trip down here Zag fans. There are honestly 100's of places to eat. So many choices. Gozagswoohoo if you like we could all meet up on Beale Street and grab a bite to eat after our game against UNC. That is our best bet, anyways.

Good luck and safe trip to all coming. You will have a blast. Hope to see some of our forum members. I'll probably be wearing a Gonzaga grey Hoodie at the game.

Also, IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN FRIDAY! JUST A HEADS UP.

Quote Originally Posted by MississppiZag View Post
    Well most people would say Charles Vergos Rendezvous. They probably have the best ribs in Downtown.

But honestly anywhere on Beale Street is awesome. Behind the South End of the FedEx Forum there is the Plush Club. I recommend parking there as it is the cheapest at 5$. Most of the other ones will be 10-20$. The Plush Club is right next to Beale Street. You can walk to a place to eat after the game and you will be within walking distance from where you parked.

Have a safe trip down here Zag fans. There are honestly 100's of places to eat. So many choices. Gozagswoohoo if you like we could all meet up on Beale Street and grab a bite to eat after our game against UNC. That is our best bet, anyways.

Good luck and safe trip to all coming. You will have a blast. Hope to see some of our forum members. I'll probably be wearing a Gonzaga grey Hoodie at the game.

Also, IT IS SUPPOSED TO RAIN FRIDAY! JUST A HEADS UP.
    Raining 3's down on UNC's defense I hope...
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Atta kid, woo!
    I wear a helmet while internetting.

Mississippizag- YES, I think it'd be great if we could all meet and eat. I really don't care where we meet, if you want to name any place there...that's cool.

How bout Plush Club? The name is easy to remember.

PS- NOTICE TO ANYONE THAT WILL BE ATTENDING. I have a custom zags jersey that I wear to every game. It says "AMMO" on the back. I should be the only one there wearing one. :-)

Watch for me!

OH, and PS- To the D-bag that left me anonymous neg rep....you're a d-bag. Oh, and you spelled 'your' wrong...dummy. haha
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...