Thread: Lets get it right today

Default Lets get it right today

Get your lucky gear on now..

Nevtelen START DRINKING NOW ,
    SammamiZag please keep your TV OFF and
    MJ777 What the heck were you thinking watching the game in a pink room with a pink TV??? Get out the Paint or find a different room

If all goes right and these few do their part we will have no problem today and start playing at the tipoff instead of waiting till the 2nd half.

Thanks In Advance for helping our team!!!

I posted a thread a while back about a pair of flannel GU pants I got for Christmas. Gonzaga hasn't lost since I've worn them. Unfortunately I saw the Memphis game in person and didn't wear said pants.. yikes! and this past Thurs I did not get home from clinicals until after the 2nd half started. I picked up my husband on the way home and he said 'you have to hurry and get home and get those pants on!'. with God as my witness, as soon as I put those on, GU turned around and started on the afterburners.

THE PANTS ARE ON AS WE SPEAK

LG representin'

Quote Originally Posted by LynetteG View Post
    I posted a thread a while back about a pair of flannel GU pants I got for Christmas. Gonzaga hasn't lost since I've worn them. Unfortunately I saw the Memphis game in person and didn't wear said pants.. yikes! and this past Thurs I did not get home from clinicals until after the 2nd half started. I picked up my husband on the way home and he said 'you have to hurry and get home and get those pants on!'. with God as my witness, as soon as I put those on, GU turned around and started on the afterburners.

THE PANTS ARE ON AS WE SPEAK

LG representin'
    Good job, Lynette! I shall do my part and crack my first beer very soon! Go Zags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mez124 View Post
    Get your lucky gear on now..

Nevtelen START DRINKING NOW ,
    SammamiZag please keep your TV OFF and
    MJ777 What the heck were you thinking watching the game in a pink room with a pink TV??? Get out the Paint or find a different room

If all goes right and these few do their part we will have no problem today and start playing at the tipoff instead of waiting till the 2nd half.

Thanks In Advance for helping our team!!!
    Nice! Someone was posting in the last game's thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevtelen View Post
    Good job, Lynette! I shall do my part and crack my first beer very soon! Go Zags!!!
    Thanks Nev! Is there a particular amt of time before game time that you are to start consumption?? Just curious.... LOL. You know I am a horseplayer and we are a superstitious lot!

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynetteG View Post
    Thanks Nev! Is there a particular amt of time before game time that you are to start consumption?? Just curious.... LOL. You know I am a horseplayer and we are a superstitious lot!

GO ZAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, but we started winning on Thurs right after I cracked my first beer. So maybe just in time for warm-ups?

Wearing one of my two Zag shirts as we speak, the cap goes on shortly...

I've had the full Zag gear on all day. It was quite amusing at the local Farmer's Market this morning we saw a Michigan St sweatshirt, Dayton t-shirt, Purdue hat, 2 more Zag shirts, USC something and several more I can't remember. An older guy was complaining that everyone was wearing their school colors with pride and he couldn't wear his Cal stuff because he was embarrassed that they lost.