Thread: Steve Bergum's Pargo Interview Today

Default Steve Bergum's Pargo Interview Today

You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

pargo is such a baller.. think he's just as much of a team leader as anyone. when he gets that 3 ball down... whoop whoop!!!!

hahaha, gotta love the student's "tip" for Pargo!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Default That's a great tip for Pargo..

That makes me think that there might just be a few students at GU that are still smokin that Wacky Tabacky. But, you never know, maybe if the players all lollygagged it would certainly mess up the opponents...oh wait shot clock, damn*t.
    How to ride a horse:
    Step One - Mount the horse.
    Step Two - Stay mounted ...

Pargo is so street savvy! He brings a big-city edge that I don't recall Gonzaga having before. Does anyone have any thoughts about any previous player at GU to whom Pargo could be compared in terms of personality, or is he what he seems to me to be - an original, unlike anyone who's preceded him?

Photo from UW Game - "Gonzaga's Jermey Pargo slips past Washington's Phil Nelson (44) and Justin Dentmon in the first half. (Dan Pelle/The Spokesman-Review) "
    Spokesman-Review UW game photo Album

can you imagine the look on Jeremy's face when the student gave him "the tip"? Oh to have a camera on him then..

thickman1 - I'm guessing we've seen that same expression with some of the ref calls...I can still see his expression when he was recently called for a travel when it appeared he may have been fouled!

Default Your task: Give Pargo a tip

I don't think playing too fast is Jeremy's problem. But I would give him one tip (after thanking him for being such a stud): Don't pick up your dribble till you absolutely have to. He seems to have resorted to forcing/telegraphing some passes after showing great improvement in that area. That's it, that's my tip. Am I off my rocker?
    “We’re not here as a %&#* courtesy!" - Coach Few

that comment by that student reinforces the idea that some students should have to take a basketball quiz before being allowed into a game. some of the comments are outrageous!

lets get back on track saturday, i can't wait.

RebornZag Guest

Default Perfect

Perfect quote by Pargo. I know exactly how he feels. I love Pargo. He's the man.