Thread: bringin out the big guns........

Default bringin out the big guns........

My sister in law, bless her heart, got me for christmas a gonzaga nike road #5 jersey. She had the jersey taken to a place that removed the number 5 and had a #7 put on it as well as my last name in the exact gonzaga lettering, color, everything, is it illegal?, maybe.....do I care?, no. It is one of the best christmas presents I have ever gotten. So tomorrow when I arrive at K2 and you see a guy wearing a road GU jersey with #7 on the back and the last name HILL, that will be me. I will only wear it for big games and the game tomorrow i believe qualifies.

I got a rock.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

I'll be there too. I'm wearing a red Gonzaga shirt.

The game tomorrow definitely qualifies.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    I got a rock.
    Need a roll?

Default Keeping the obscure reference going...

Why was BobZag trick or treating in December?

Got a piece of coal in his stocking.

You always bring the funny gray.

I still have the elite 8 shirt, but it's been .....well worn over the ages. Not sure if i'm going to bring it out in these temperatures.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

Red face Sweet Sixteen

I have been working at the same place for 15years now (puts my age in perspective). A fews years back, I received a Sweet 16 Gonzaga shirt from my relatively new girlfriend ("Sweet 16" in large letters with a tiny Bulldog logo). I proudly wore it to work (Thursday tourney gameday) figuring everyone would get it. There I was, sitting in a very large meeting, with lots of muckedy mucks, when someone said, "Sweet 16? What does that mean? "Huge Gonzaga game tonight", I explained to get a more confused look. I continued, "March Madness? Its down to 16 teams...known as the, "Sweet 16"". I was in awe that someone was clueless of the greatest sporting event on the planet. Just then my buddy blurted out on the speaker phone, "Sweet 16? Please. That's his girlfriends age!" The place exploded in laughter. Indeed, my girlfriend was a bit young and my buddy got me good with that one.