Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official 12/18/08 Zags-TSU Game Thread

Default Official 12/18/08 Zags-TSU Game Thread

I sense a wipeout that will start sluggishly and pick up steam in second half.

Go Zags!
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

nope, steaming right from the start - i really don't think this team will have any ill effects from the zona loss. that wasn't what i'd call a "bad" loss. sure we have more talent and should have beaten them, but it was basically a home game for the wildcats and we had to loose SOMETIME, i think it got the monkey off our back. we take this one by 25+ and that's only because out 7-11 guys get some p.t. down the stretch

I was thinking Finals Week might've wore on the guys mentally. It has happened before. I know the loss to UA will fire the guys up, especially for UConn. I hope!
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Default KC and the crowd

with finals week nearing its end, the snow which I have heard mythic legends of and the roads being how they are with Spokane public works, how do yall project the crowd will be tonight?

That's why we have this game scheduled for this week. A little Finals Rust, and over the hills to Seattle we go.

This thread is plugged in ... allow twenty minutes to warm up before cranking it ...
    So many brackets, so little time.

Pre-game is on ... K2 does indeed sound dead (could have been pre-recorded ... but normally is not).

Thaaaat's better ... Zombie Nation is being answered with stomps and cheers.

Mark Few looks serious.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Does anyone know of any streaming video for the game? Gametracker is OK, but I don't understand how those little players score without any arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Binary Zag View Post
    Does anyone know of any streaming video for the game? Gametracker is OK, but I don't understand how those little players score without any arms.
    I will look and get back to you
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Matt B has had two very nice assists. . .

I could not find one. Sorry.

the threes are all falling.

It is hard to image how TCU was only 1 point down from Texas at their first half. It really shows how off and on some teams can be on any given night.

not positive but I think the game might be streamed but later, 1130 est, 930pst?

http://www.justin.tv/prd74test

Not to pull a woohoo, but 11:30 et = 8:30 pt

Austin, that was a clean block, but hey...You raised your hand up and I love it.

Few needs to talk to the refs in general about the calls on Austin's blocks. Those are called way too many times when there is no contact except between Austin's hand and the ball. It's ridiculous.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

53-19 at the half. Give me a moment ... I'll find something to gripe about ....

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Few needs to talk to the refs in general about the calls on Austin's blocks. Those are called way too many times when there is no contact except between Austin's hand and the ball. It's ridiculous.

Hudson/Fox figured too much body contact and thought it was a good call.
    "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

Quote Originally Posted by Akzag View Post
    53-19 at the half. Give me a moment ... I'll find something to gripe about ....
    Crowd's awfully quiet. . .

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    I sense a wipeout that will start sluggishly and pick up steam in second half.

Go Zags!
    No slugs in that half, Bob.

Zags can beat anybody if they shoot like this in March.

I really do mean anybody.
    I miss Mike Hart

Wonder if Big Will will get some PT tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I don't know...I think it is good for Austin to have an occasional bad call against him. Look how much he has changed from complaining to raising the hand. I am starting to love Austin.