Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Bump my own thread!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default Bump my own thread!

    In appreciation of the time honored practice on the MBB, I’m going to randomly bump this thread.
    Probably babble some nonsense too.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    In appreciation of the time honored practice on the MBB, I’m going to randomly bump this thread.
    Probably babble some nonsense too.
    Good point!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,751

    Default

    This is the most shameful, self-aggrandizing display I ever witnessed on the internets that Al Gore discovered somewhere.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    This is the most shameful, self-aggrandizing display I ever witnessed on the internets that Al Gore discovered somewhere.
    Wow. Thank you (blushing)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    56,142

    Default

    Bump it up

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,827

    Default

    I bumped a few of yours. Please return the favor.
    “There is no premium content on the GUBoards. We get what we pay for.”
    Pope John XXIII in his remarks to the College of Cardinals
    -12-21-2012
    -

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,827

    Default

    Thanks
    “There is no premium content on the GUBoards. We get what we pay for.”
    Pope John XXIII in his remarks to the College of Cardinals
    -12-21-2012
    -

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Zags beat Duke!

    Bump that K!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    Zags beat Duke!

    Bump that K!
    This thread’s good luck!
    “There is no premium content on the GUBoards. We get what we pay for.”
    Pope John XXIII in his remarks to the College of Cardinals
    -12-21-2012
    -

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in the middle
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    I’m gonna go straight up foo and bump your thread
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    Wow. Thank you (blushing)
    Wait! What?

    Who keeps encouraging this guy?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    59,285

    Default

    Bump
    __________________

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    59,285

    Default

    no 5 star thread on this post yet?
    __________________

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    59,285

    Default

    i don't hear any babbling going on.
    __________________

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Unnecessary bump.

    Was it the weather or UW’s defense that kept Minshew from throwing to the WRs?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mee755 View Post
    I’m gonna go straight up foo and bump your thread
    Quote Originally Posted by GPGUgrad View Post
    Bump
    Multi bumper

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,751

    Default

    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Last edited by 23dpg; 11-29-2018 at 08:47 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,751

    Default

    Speaking of big hair, I pre-dated that era.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    59,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Speaking of big hair, I pre-dated that era.
    I used to have long hair in my late teens. Until one day, one of my parents employee (grouchy red headed ol' #####)
    came to me and said that: "My long hair was disgusting! And, I was giving my parents, my family and the business a bad name!"

    They made me cut my long hair and get a crew cut.

    ....Go figure these uptight conservative types.
    __________________

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPGUgrad View Post
    I used to have long hair in my late teens. Until one day, one of my parents employee (grouchy red headed ol' #####)
    came to me and said that: "My long hair was disgusting! And, I was giving my parents, my family and the business a bad name!"

    They made me cut my long hair and get a crew cut.

    ....Go figure these uptight conservative types.
    Yeah! Go figure!

    They said the same thing to me when I joined the Navy! I told them I had already joined so didn't need to cut it, but NOOO. They wouldn't listen. Shaved it all off!
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Yeah! Go figure!

    They said the same thing to me when I joined the Navy! I told them I had already joined so didn't need to cut it, but NOOO. They wouldn't listen. Shaved it all off!
    Did you save it? Sent mine home to my Mom.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,508

    Default

    Game day.......

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,827

    Default

    Is anybody else allowed to bump this thread?
    “There is no premium content on the GUBoards. We get what we pay for.”
    Pope John XXIII in his remarks to the College of Cardinals
    -12-21-2012
    -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •