Thread: Lady Zags Trounce Montana State

Default Lady Zags Trounce Montana State

100-47.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Yes!
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Smile I noticed something amazing tonight!

...and I think it has been going on for several games now. I don't remember this as such a strong point in the past as it is with this year's team. Coach Graves started making sub., after sub., after sub., etc soon after the start of the game. With all the subs. the team never lost momentum or the intense level of play. That my friends is a sign of a well oiled scoring machine, mental toughness and concentration. Less than ten minutes into the game and the Montana State Coach looked bewildered. When we gained a ten point advantaged so quickly I believe they knew they were beat, the only question was by how much....53 points.

Next comes six road games including Virginia who recently beat Tennessee. If they return home with a good road trip then we know our Lady Zags are real warriors. Good luck on the road Lady Zags!
    The players, coaches come and go, it's the Ladies Basketball program that endures!

Oh My!!

I see Heather is back in full form at 25-8-2-1-1.

Its nice to see the team's got her back with
    Kelly Bowen 8-11-1-0-0
    and
    Kayla Standish 9-8-0-1-2

Courtney hits a 3 to go up 3-0.....and we never looked back.

It's that attitude and focus we will need when we face Virginia and Tennessee. Ahh, heck....We need to take that into every game!

Go Lady Zags!!

Heather is baaaack!
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

It is impressive how they don't lose sharpness when the lead builds. They were as sharp with a 30 point lead as they were at the first tip. The play execution and ball movement has been crisp and focused start to finish. Really impressive.