Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1904

Thread: What's your weather like today?

Beautiful day today!
    Bring back the OCC

Beautiful sunny day in Spokane.

I love summer in Spokane.

You can open all your doors and windows and let the fresh air in.

It rained all week in the southeast. Today was hot, maybe 84, and muggy. This is the lushest time of year down here, it seems like everything is green and thick. A walk through the woods here is not like that in the West, it's tough slogging, anywhere.

My dog is 100 lbs and black hair - lab/hound mix, so he's not made for heat. I will go out 4-5x a day and "water him" by which I water the garden, and turn the hose on in the grass. He lies down with the hose in his mouth and drinks until he's full, then simply lets the water run through his mouth and down his belly until he's cooled off. Pretty smart, actually.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Another day where I wouldn't mind having some prayers out there.

We have yellows and oranges lined up about 2-3 hours out, I don't see any red yet, but those aren't often seen until they move closer-in.

But, it seems this afternoon, we'll be having the tree-bending, thunder-clapping, downpours that spring up tornadoes. I get pretty freaked. We have a storm shelter, but have to know they're coming. Usually, we don't get that kind of a heads up.

I'll check in after.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Now I see red.

Two hours away.
    Mark Twain.

Praying for safety for you, Dixie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

My nephew was in Missouri a couple weeks ago. Got an alert on his phone. Half hour to take shelter or go north. Scared the poop out of him. They ran and beat it. Touched down about a half mile from where he was staying. They had a shelter. I thought it crazy to run.

Stay safe.

Thanks to all here.

We did okay, split the difference again, just hard rain and wind, no real thunder that I heard.

I haven't even heard of any tornadoes touching down anywhere, north or south of here. But the weather was wild for a bit.

I have a real irrational fear of strong storms.

I was in thick thick bush picking blackberries with my daughter earlier today. Stuff without shoulders lives in those bushes, and I was in flip flops, just with a shovel, taking way too big a risks trying to be brave for my daughter.

But storms scare me.

Thanks to all, we're fine.
    Mark Twain.

Glad to hear you are ok Dix.

It has been incredibly rainy the last few days. We're lucky to not have flooding at our house but the whole area has been a mess, roads are completely flooded, power lines are down. It is nice to see the sun poke out of the very dark clouds every once in a while.

Rain. . .Sunshine. . .partly cloudy. . .mostly cloudy. . .more rain.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Foggy, really windy and cold.

beautiful, sunny California day.

Mercury is supposed to reach 90 today. . .nice morning so far with coffee, a newspaper, and a very short "to do" list. . .

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Mercury is supposed to reach 90 today. . .nice morning so far with coffee, a newspaper, and a very short "to do" list. . .
    I would give ANYTHING for a 90 degree day. It sure seems to me like once the humidity is up that one can feel every 2 degree difference. 97 today, and given I grew up in the West with a dry climate like yours, I just didn't realize how the fker just "sits" on you like a hot blanket. Half my plants are dying no matter how much water I put on them, the other half seem to love it and are going crazy.

The dog does NOT like it, at all, and gave me a "Kill me" look. I brought him inside and put him in the laundry room, granny near had a heart attack but I insisted he'd do nothing - he didn't, he essentially fell into a coma for three hours, Apparently they don't sleep as well in the heat either.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    I would give ANYTHING for a 90 degree day. It sure seems to me like once the humidity is up that one can feel every 2 degree difference. 97 today, and given I grew up in the West with a dry climate like yours, I just didn't realize how the fker just "sits" on you like a hot blanket. Half my plants are dying no matter how much water I put on them, the other half seem to love it and are going crazy.

The dog does NOT like it, at all, and gave me a "Kill me" look. I brought him inside and put him in the laundry room, granny near had a heart attack but I insisted he'd do nothing - he didn't, he essentially fell into a coma for three hours, Apparently they don't sleep as well in the heat either.
    Get your puppy a kiddie pool! My childhood dog would chill in my old baby tub and eat banana popsicles all summer long.
    Humidity in the South is awful. My family and I visited Charleston one year in August and it was so unpleasant. Bought a ring at the local market and when I got home it was two sizes too big, that's how badly my hands swelled from the humidity down there.

It looks like this

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post

It looks like this

Haha. Nice Reno. 101 degrees here.

Northern Nevada will hit 90 today. Headed for the Sierra tomorrow for a bit of camping & hiking

It's a beautiful 74 degrees outside right now. I just went for a run during lunch and it was fantastic. It's supposed to get hot the next few days. I might have to turn on the A/C for the first time this year.
    Bring back the OCC

gosh it is really hot in San Francisco.

and we don't have A/C.....

just fans.... and they don't do anything.

hot - I went for a walk today at lunch in dt Seattle. I am sweating like a pig at my desk.
    Bring back the OCC

It's back to cool weather again today. It's cloudy and about 55 degrees here in the South Sound.
    Bring back the OCC

Low 90's and clear...at least in Prosser where I will be driving today and be at tomorrow.

Spokane is mid to upper 80's, and sunny.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

It looks nice outside right now. Watch tells me it's 61 degrees.
    Bring back the OCC