Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778
Results 1,926 to 1,944 of 1944

Thread: What's your weather like today?

Mostly cloudy, reaching high right now 95. You have no idea how good 95 can feel when we've been so long in upper 90s and no clouds at all.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Sunny and 84.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

97, sunny.

Dark, and generally nasty looking outside... JUST in time for the commute home. I am sure it won't impact my trip home... no... not at all.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

82 and sunny right now
    Bring back the OCC

raining
    Bring back the OCC

perfect

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    perfect
    Me, too.

Cold front came through!

For the next 10 days, temps only in the upper 80s, one day of 90, one day of 91. Need to get the sweaters out and hiking boots!
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Massive clap of thunder just above, about to rain hard, dog already in kennel shaking.
    Mark Twain.

High of 99 today.

100 tomorrow. Hottest day of the year, that isn't the heat index.

Humidity isn't quite as high as earlier in the year, so heat index will only be 112.

Tomorrow only 115.

LIZF - - You are going to get Tropical storm force winds. Not a huge deal unless it knocks out your power, then it is a huge deal, bc many power companies will be really busy.
    Mark Twain.

96 degrees at 12:53 p.m., just found out that I am taking my daughter to middle school football game that starts at 5:30, high today supposed to be 99, so it will be 94 or so at the game.

Guh.
    Mark Twain.

Sunny, forecast high is 75.

Looks like mid 60’s today. My daughter goes to school in puyallup school district even though we don’t live in puyallup. Anyway, they let the kids out 3.5 hours early each year for fair day. I have always thought that was a stupid reason to have a half day, but this year I have decided to embrace. We are going to the fair as soon as she gets home and I’m glad it looks like it’s not going to rain for the first time in about a week.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Looks like mid 60ís today. My daughter goes to school in puyallup school district even though we donít live in puyallup. Anyway, they let the kids out 3.5 hours early each year for fair day. I have always thought that was a stupid reason to have a half day, but this year I have decided to embrace. We are going to the fair as soon as she gets home and Iím glad it looks like itís not going to rain for the first time in about a week.
    We had fair day at my school growing up. I think it's a frigging fantastic reason to have a half day!! Lots better reason than having Columbus "Celebrate Imperialism and Suppression of Indigenous People's Day"

High of 95, sunny

High of 97 tomorrow, sunny

BUT - Our pear trees are finally ripe, and I picked a pear today the size of a shotput. Nearly as heavy, too. Awesome.

BTW - I have the only dog ever born who jumps (and reaches) the lowest hanging pears, then lays on the grass and eats them like a bone, laying down, pear between paws, nawing on them till crushed, then eating them. Friggin' bizarre.
    Mark Twain.

It was in the high 80s today. I've been working on scrapping/stripping the paint off our old front "deck" (it's tiny, 30sqft) everyday during naptime so I can repaint the railings and replace the floor boards. This was nice to work on when we had weather in the 70s, but today it was just too hot.
    I worked on our bleaching the wood on the back porch that was never finished properly. In my adventures to the home improvement stores for the front deck project, a 5 gallon bucket of "oops" stain/waterproofing hopped into my cart so now I'm going to paint the back railing and stairs too, I couldn't pass it up for $30.

Sunny, slight breeze. No wildfire smoke to cope with today. Expected highs in the low 90's.

Partly cloudy, 64, on our way to a high of 73. The first trees are telegraphing autumn.

I love this time of year in Spokane.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Fall has come to the Cascades.....

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    BTW - I have the only dog ever born who jumps (and reaches) the lowest hanging pears, then lays on the grass and eats them like a bone, laying down, pear between paws, nawing on them till crushed, then eating them. Friggin' bizarre.
    My dog likes green tomatoes. Had to put up fencing to keep her out of my garden