Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,976 to 1,988 of 1988

Thread: What's your weather like today?

We made it through, nothing but decent rain.

Sunny, no wind, high of 73 today.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Dreary. Typical Seattle gray.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
    Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
    Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bullzag23 View Post
    Dreary. Typical Seattle gray.
    Same
    Bring back the OCC

10/24/2019 - Orange County, CA (Lake Forest/Irvine): Little too hot for my liking with sunny skies and a high of 93(!). Should drop to mid 70s and 80s this weekend.

It is cold this morning with clear skis. I took my daughter camping at Lake Wenatchee this weekend. It got really cold at night. When I woke up on Sunday morning it was 24 degrees outside. It "warmed up" to the high 40's during the day which was nice so I could take off my long johns for a while.
    Bring back the OCC

pretty nippy and cold and brisk.

Sunny, mid 70s

Dog has killed a racoon the last 3 nights in a row.

Different racoon each night, btw.

Not sure what they're doing now that they haven't been doing before.

I might have to pen him up at night. I can't fight his instincts, but don't want him killing everything, though they are vermin that carry disease and are dirty, dunno.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

We woke up to a dusting of snow and some snow showers throughout the day. My middle son was so excited to get snow for his birthday. It's very similar to the weather 6 years ago.

In Venice, Italy celebrating my 20 year wedding anniversary. Also get to be apart of ‘Acqua Alta’ on a historic level. As of 50 minutes ago, the tide marker hit 190 cm which I hear is the 2nd highest recorded. As it stands now, our hotel lobby is flooded with 3 feet of water and has no power. Exciting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If at first you don't succeed, try to solve the situation with a spud gun. ~Dwight Schrute~

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Sunny, mid 70s

Dog has killed a racoon the last 3 nights in a row.

Different racoon each night, btw.

Not sure what they're doing now that they haven't been doing before.

I might have to pen him up at night. I can't fight his instincts, but don't want him killing everything, though they are vermin that carry disease and are dirty, dunno.
    If it wasn't a different 'coon each night, you would have a Stephen King plot line developing

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    If it wasn't a different 'coon each night, you would have a Stephen King plot line developing
    Haha. I don't know if I ever told this raccoon story before or not. A few years ago during the summer I found a bunch of Halloween candy that never got eaten (just lollipops and all the none chocolate pure sugar things) and decided to throw it out. The next day I took something to the trash and there were dozens of dum dum wrappers and lollipop sticks littering out back steps. Apparently a raccoon(s) got into the trash and ate the candy. The image of them holding a lollipop with their little claws makes me laugh everytime I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    Haha. I don't know if I ever told this raccoon story before or not. A few years ago during the summer I found a bunch of Halloween candy that never got eaten (just lollipops and all the none chocolate pure sugar things) and decided to throw it out. The next day I took something to the trash and there were dozens of dum dum wrappers and lollipop sticks littering out back steps. Apparently a raccoon(s) got into the trash and ate the candy. The image of them holding a lollipop with their little claws makes me laugh everytime I think about it.
    That's funny.

They can be nasty and fight, but my dog is over 100 lbs and it isn't a fair fight, though he did get a scratch on his nose. Haven't had one in a while.

On Monday, I mowed the lawn in shorts, flip-flops, raked up the garden, it was 76 degrees. Yesterday the high was 41. Overnight we went down to 21 (dog in garage with heater).

Today we go to 51 and tomorrow 60, 66 ...
    Mark Twain.

What's that Foreigner tune??? Cold as ice.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death