• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Raivio Named 2nd Team All-American

Interesting how they break down AA between high major and mid majors. Nice recognition for DR.

You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • DawgZag
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2007

Where is Kevin Durant on that list?

Comment

• brasszag
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DawgZag View Post
      Where is Kevin Durant on that list?
      I think "High-major" excludes BCS conferences as well... no ACC, Pac-10, etc players at all...
      There's no such thing as "garbage time" - there's only the time to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

That is what is best about being a Zag.

Comment

• Rubbadub
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

these are just this website's choices right? I think they did kind of poorly.
        sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• meadgrad02
          Kennel Club Material
          • Feb 2007

Raivoi's stats are basically comparible. a bit less total FG%, 30% better free throw percentage, 3.0 percent better 3 point percentage... .3 better assist to turnover ratio.... tough choice between the two. i would take Derek over him, but i'm also a bit Bias... haha... of course...
          "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift..."

--Steve Prefontaine--

Comment

Working...
          X