• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebigsmoove
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Louisville Vs. Gonzaga

Ok all,

Here is something i have been mulling over for quite some time and it will appear as a poll on my Blog as well, Do you think Gonzaga should pursue a Series with the Louisville Cardinals? I am a Louisville citizen from the northwest who is passionate about my zags, but is a closet Cards fan when the zags are not in it to win it and im dyin for a game here in Louisville so i can see my team play. Louisville is definitely a great team with quite a history, it also gives us another foot into the scheduling of the Big East (UConn last year) which could translate into other great games. They have a Seattle native here right now in Terrell Williams who is blossoming into a triple double threat on any given night and a future recruit from Seattle in Peyton Siva. I think Rick Pitino and Mark Few would be a battle of great coaching minds with mutual respect on both sides, and obviously this series would get national attention. Anyways let me know on here or on the poll what you think.

A Starving Zags fan...
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

It would be up to Pitino. Few would love to play another Memphis caliber team.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• MDABE80
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Yes...this would be a good series. Anyone, anytime, any place........ Tee it up. Go Zags!!

Comment

• CDC84
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

thebigsmoove

What's the latest with the new arena in Louisville? Is it being built right now, or are they still arguing over it? It was supposed to be finished by 2010.

Comment

• LargeWilliam
          Bulldog Fan
          • Feb 2007

I wonder if Terrell Williams is related to Terrance Williams.

Comment

• thebigsmoove
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by LargeWilliam View Post
            I wonder if Terrell Williams is related to Terrance Williams.
            Haha my mistake, i must be smokin something, as far as the arena, its still on track, however all that ive seen done so far is they've moved the energy station and started to demolish some of the buildings, they might push it back to 2011, idk.

Comment

• MDABE80
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Large William alert

Hey William!!!! How do? Been months since we've seen your wise words!!

Comment

• LargeWilliam
                Bulldog Fan
                • Feb 2007

Doctor Abe,
                Life is good in the Outback. Just enjoying the heat and the front row seat to the Polygamists. Now if they would just discover basketball for males in these parts it would really be good.

Comment

Working...
                X