Thread: Pic of Ravio

Default Pic of Ravio

Anyone have a great shot of DRAV that they could post that I could print out for my kid?
    "The Tipping Point - How little things can make a big difference" Malcom Gladwell

When you're playing for the national championship, It's not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that.

I like this one:

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs...a/gonzaga1.jpg

Shows off the DRav concentration - midflight, and, as usual, surrounded by giants (aka, anyone taller than 6'2")

Good one, that really shows off his flying ability.
    "The Tipping Point - How little things can make a big difference" Malcom Gladwell

When you're playing for the national championship, It's not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that.

Where's the guy with the fancy camera, he must have some great shots of Ravio?.

Quote Originally Posted by GPZagFan View Post
    I like this one:

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs...a/gonzaga1.jpg

Shows off the DRav concentration - midflight, and, as usual, surrounded by giants (aka, anyone taller than 6'2")
    Note the laces!!!
    I wear a helmet while internetting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    Note the laces!!!
    Dude, good eye! I hope he eventually tied them!

Google and Yahoo! searches kind of let me down with respect to the following: I had wanted to find a good, clear picture of his tattoo. The picture posted on the homepage at espn.com last night (which I saved to my photo file) was about the best one I've seen, and its still kind of far away.