Thread: It's Down To 3

Default It's Down To 3

Three finalists remain for the assistant spot left open by Jennifer Mountain's departure to Santa Clara. I don't know who they are but from what I've gathered, all three would be terrific additions to Kelly Graves' staff.

A decision should be made by the week after next, before mid-May.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Smile Something to ponder while we await the news.

I read that the Tennessee Lady Vol's Assistant coaches get a Mercedes auto to drive while being a member of the coaching staff.

POLL!!!

Just for fun! What would be the recommended auto given to an assistant coach for the Lady Zags? Consider it's Spokane, the northwest, WCC, etc. List your recommendation(s) and why you made this choice.
    The players, coaches come and go, it's the Ladies Basketball program that endures!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsport View Post
    I read that the Tennessee Lady Vol's Assistant coaches get a Mercedes auto to drive while being a member of the coaching staff.

POLL!!!

Just for fun! What would be the recommended auto given to an assistant coach for the Lady Zags? Consider it's Spokane, the northwest, WCC, etc. List your recommendation(s) and why you made this choice.
    Toyota 4Runner. It is reliable, durable, not flashy (compared to a Hummer or the ilk), it will go anywhere anytime , has the space to haul around things like basketball equipment, mt.bike, outdoor activity equipment. Can handle the bumps and ### holes of Spokane. Easier on gas than the big suv's (at least the 6cyl. version).
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
    Those who understand binary and those who do not.
    "Only a madman or an economist thinks exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world."

Func FOO

E .· ` ' / ·. F
    The FOO fuels me.

Talking Coaches auto fleet.

Rookie Coaches - '73 Plymouth , complete with rust and chickens

1 Year Coaches - '76 Datsun Pick-Up, Yellow, 2-wheel drive

2 Year Coaches - '93 Oles 98, needs work

3 Year Coaches - '02 Mercury Grand Marque, good brakes, tires fair

4+Year Coaches - New Toyota RAV4 each year, special Zag paint

Head Coach - Stretch Limo with driver, color?...Red, White, Blue with a bulldog hood ornament
    The players, coaches come and go, it's the Ladies Basketball program that endures!