Thread: DR's best game ever

Default DR's best game ever

DR's best gm ever, almost Dickauesque. Micah was 4-14 but next gm it cd easily be 12-14.......Bouldin and Pendo played very well....Still worried abt FTs and when Kuso and Mallon are in only 3 Zags look to score.......

Sean has not looked like himself since the injury, no spin moves and he hesitates to shoot the open 3's.

DR is probably the best closer I have seen in college the last few years, he probably has 6 saves this year.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

And he made some big plays on the defensive end....especially intercepting what looked to be an SCU quick hitter to Bryant for an easy bucket, but DRav stepped in, stole the pass then immediately fed Pargo for his breakaway dunk....NICE DRav!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagSlug View Post
    DR is probably the best closer I have seen in college the last few years, he probably has 6 saves this year.
    Repped

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    And he made some big plays on the defensive end....especially intercepting what looked to be an SCU quick hitter to Bryant for an easy bucket, but DRav stepped in, stole the pass then immediately fed Pargo for his breakaway dunk....NICE DRav!
    I thought that was Downs... I'd check but my DVR is busy burning and can't rewind while otherwise occupied.