Thread: Zags will play USD

Default Zags will play USD

Usd 77 Usf 75
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Has there been any word on how Ravio, Pargo, Bouldin are doing health wise? Did anyone else get sick?

Usd 77 Usf 75
    The Dons led by 7 at the half, ran it up to a 10 point lead early in the 2nd half, then collapsed.

No word yet on the refs. Jessie Evans is now 41-49 at USF.

It's official: the refs screwed them again.

WARNING

Does it matter that tomorrow's game is USD's 3rd in 3 days and it's GU's 1st?

On paper it seens like an advantage for GU, but...

3 years ago in Santa Clara, GU faced SCU in the same situation & GU barely won that game on the last possession. (The game where GU students stormed SCU's court)

It's March - strange things have been known to happen in March.
    youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

I watched both of their games and they are playing with a lot of confidence. They will be tired, inspired and dangerous.

Lothar, I was there at Leavey and that semi-final game was, imo, the most exciting sports contest I've ever attended. The place was just plain electric throughout. Just a great, hard fought contest, and when Ronny made the right hook runner in the lane to win it... omigosh, the roof jumped three feet.

The big difference here, though, is that USD isn't playing at home like Santa Clara was. But I agree.... it's March.

The biggest factor will be -- not to say USD's three-point shooting WON'T be key -- will be Pomare. He had a GREAT effort against USF and really owned the glass. Zags by fourteen, 86-72.

The thing that I fear is that well rested could also mean rust. Hopefully the practices this week have been productive and appropriately difficult.