Thread: I wouldn't bother to .......................

Default I wouldn't bother to .......................

try to get a ball away from this grip

"thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

He's holding on to that ball the way I held on to my first beer.
    I wear a helmet while internetting.

If you're like Brody Angley you'll end up with a concussion and not remebering where you are (perhaps thats a good thing if you are Santa Clara).
    " 'Damn! I made a lot of stupid – and you can quote me on this – stupid-ass plays. Man, that's gross. But at least we got the win.' " -Jeremy Pargo

Default Great pic

Kuso owns that ball. Dude is a treat to watch, his energy and slams in the SCU game were awesome. It only takes 1 or 2 of those to change a game in your favor.

On further viewing, does Bryant have a beer-gut going on? Maybe he's been hanging out at "Cluck U" in Santa Clara too much. Don't get me wrong, I worked right across the street from Cluck U for several years, so I don't blame him, it can be a fun place. But if he laid off the hot wings and the brewskis, he might be able to get his feet off the floor a few more millimeters.

Don't take this wrong, I'm a big Bryant fan, and because of my years looking out my office window at the SCU campus, and attending games at Toso/Leavey, the Broncos are my second favorite team in the WCC. Can anybody say "Mitch Henke"? Now that's a scholar and an athlete. Also was a huge Travis Niessen fan, so please nobody diss me on that. :-)
    Last edited by BSUBronco74; 03-04-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: huh?

If Kuso develops more refined offensive skill overseas, watch out.