• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagsballer
    Bulldog Fan
    • Nov 2007

Pics of Bouldin @ WSU game

Saturday night I was at the UA vs. WSU game in Pullman and Matt Bouldin was sitting two rows behind the Arizona bench with all the 'Zona fans. My first reaction was terror, I dont know why, but I instantly assumed the worst. I thought maybe he was checking out other teams. But then I got reasonable and figured he was probably just hanging with some of his buddies who went to Zona??? I dont know, had he been sitting somewhere else it wouldn't have made me wonder so much, but those types of seats are always reserved for the visiting teams fans, obviously, and often times recruits will set behind the teams bench so I couldn't help but wonder.

I was sitting opposite side of the court and when I happened to spot him (I have no idea how or why) I wasn't 100% sure it was him. After talking to the people around me, and snapping some zoomed in pictures I became more convinced. Then after watching him for awhile, I knew it was him just because of his mannerisms, it was for sure him. To put the icing on the cake, a friend of mine later confirmed seeing him enter the colliseum.

Fortunately he wasn't in Zona gear, you'll see him in his hat and black hoodie in the pics. He had his hat on all game and put his hood on when he left.

In the end, its no big deal probably, but it was fun to see him. I went looking for him after the game but never found him (at that point i was wishing I had my GU gear on, but being a WSU grad at a WSU home game, that wouldn't have been a smart move).
    Attached Files
  • Rubbadub
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

It would be some much needed hilariousnessity if this spiraled out of control into a fullblown board meltdown.

WHAT?? Matt's transferring to Arizona!!?
    sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• zagsballer
      Bulldog Fan
      • Nov 2007

It would be some much needed hilariousnessity if this spiraled out of control into a fullblown board meltdown.

WHAT?? Matt's transferring to Arizona!!?
      I know, I tried to take as much drama as possible out of my post. When I first wrote it is was much worse!!

Comment

• Zag79
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

with austin and steven playing the way they have lately, and matt losing some PT i am not the least bit surprised he is hanging out with his buds from HS that went on to college at arizona and thinking of a move himself.

ok, i know. but i had to.

Comment

• Rubbadub
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Rub heard that after the game, Bouldin met with Kevin O'Neill in the Wildcats locker room.

Comment

• sittingon50
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Matt wants to torpedo Few's bid to get the Arizona job by getting it himself.
            But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Rubbadub
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Have you ever seen a head coach that chews gum during games?

Comment

• scott_fivefour
                Redshirt
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Zag79 View Post
                with austin and steven playing the way they have lately, and matt losing some PT i am not the least bit surprised he is hanging out with his buds from HS that went on to college at arizona and thinking of a move himself.

ok, i know. but i had to.
                Matt played fourty against san diego I don't know how you can call that losing PT.

Comment

• LAZAGFAN11
                  Kennel Club Material
                  • Feb 2007

I advocate moving this thread to the Foo. No offense to zagsballer.

Comment

• ZagNut08
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

79, guess you didnt pour enough sarcasm on your post for everyone to pick up on...

Comment

• GonzagaGurl08
                      Professional Zag Fan
                      • Feb 2007

I'm sure Matt just wanted to see some high school buds and this was the perfect opportunity.
                      " 'Damn! I made a lot of stupid – and you can quote me on this – stupid-ass plays. Man, that's gross. But at least we got the win.' " -Jeremy Pargo

Comment

• Pargo the Destroyer
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2008

sheesh Matty B is rollin thug city son yay yay!

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
                          Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
                          • Feb 2007

I read on Snopes.com that Bouldin already signed a 5 year deal worth almost 3 million to play ball at Arizona.

[sarcasm]
                          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• asoc
                            Kennel Club Alum
                            • Jul 2007

As it turns out... Bouldin has been at every single one of WSU's home loses.
                            Coincidence?

Matt "Voodoo" Bouldin chose not to comment.

Comment

• ebayzagfan
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by asoc View Post
                              As it turns out... Bouldin has been at every single one of WSU's home loses (sic).
                              He must have rented out a room in Pullman-that's a lot of road time! (More to come too.)

Comment

Working...
                              X