• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZaggyStardust
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Feb 2007

Ira!!!

Ira Brown did an interview today on Dennis Patchin's show - however, DP is on vacation so Kelly Graves was the guest host with Julie Scott. Anyway, I know we are going to LOVE Ira!!!! What an enthusiastic, well spoken, positive young man!!!! First off, Coach Graves had great things to say about him including everytime he goes to his office, Ira's on the court shooting!!! Another gym rat! Ira simply LOVES Spokane - says the people are great and remind him of his folks back home in Texas... Julie asked him about the three freshmen and he said that skillwise, Austin is amazing. Heartwise, Rob is a total workhorse and he had good things to say about Steve as well. He says his roll is somewhat as a leader and he is thrilled to be here and thinks the Zags are gonna be GREAT this year.... Nice guy.... Great addition to the team....

Welcome IRA!!!!!
  • wazZag
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

Good post, can't wait to see this guy play. He was the guy that gave me a when we signed him only because he came out of the blue. I think he's primed to make a huge contribution right out of the gate.
    FOO!

Comment

• Zag509
      Bulldog Fan
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZaggyStardust View Post
      Ira Brown did an interview today on Dennis Patchin's show - however, DP is on vacation so Kelly Graves was the guest host with Julie Scott. Anyway, I know we are going to LOVE Ira!!!! What an enthusiastic, well spoken, positive young man!!!! First off, Coach Graves had great things to say about him including everytime he goes to his office, Ira's on the court shooting!!! Another gym rat! Ira simply LOVES Spokane - says the people are great and remind him of his folks back home in Texas... Julie asked him about the three freshmen and he said that skillwise, Austin is amazing. Heartwise, Rob is a total workhorse and he had good things to say about Steve as well. He says his roll is somewhat as a leader and he is thrilled to be here and thinks the Zags are gonna be GREAT this year.... Nice guy.... Great addition to the team....

Welcome IRA!!!!!

Young man???

We are gonna love Ira.

Comment

• Nevtelen
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Thanks for the info! Are these archived anywhere or is there somewhere on the net I could listen to the show? Anyone know?

Comment

• ZaggyStardust
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post
          Thanks for the info! Are these archived anywhere or is there somewhere on the net I could listen to the show? Anyone know?
          Here is their really new web page - their show is on from 3 - 5 M-F. I believe they said that "eventually" their site will have podcast ability but I don't think that's available as of yet. They are also simulcast on TV here in Spokane on Channel 114... Don't know if you get that on the West side but if you do, they replay the TV show every night at 11 pm (for the night owls)..

And yes Zag509, "young man" he's 24 that is a young man in my book!!!!!!

Comment

• Nevtelen
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Doesn't look like I'll be hearing it, but thanks for the info anyway!

Comment

• ZagNative
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Can't wait for us to get to know him. This earlier thread had phenomenal photos of Ira: Link

Comment

Working...
              X