• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott257
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2009

Texas A&M Game Tickets

Please move when appropriate.

I just wanted to give people down here in Texas a heads up that tickets for this game are already being sold on StubHub. I puchased my ticket this morning.

Also, if anyone would need a ride to the game from the DFW area or would be willing to give me a ride, let me know. My wife isn’t available to go with me to this game so I am on my own and would appreciate the company.

Just wanted to pass on the heads up.
  • Zagnificent
    Kennel Club Material
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by scott257 View Post
    Please move when appropriate.

I just wanted to give people down here in Texas a heads up that tickets for this game are already being sold on StubHub. I puchased my ticket this morning.

Also, if anyone would need a ride to the game from the DFW area or would be willing to give me a ride, let me know. My wife isn’t available to go with me to this game so I am on my own and would appreciate the company.

Just wanted to pass on the heads up.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably drive in from Austin, TX. Since that date is the fiance's birthday, I might as well get myself something nice (like tickets to a Zags game).
    GU Class of '10, MUSC Class of '14

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagnificent View Post
      Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably drive in from Austin, TX. Since that date is the fiance's birthday, I might as well get myself something nice (like tickets to a Zags game).

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Thanks for the heads up.

I’m going to have to wait a few weeks. 11/15 is the opening round of HS football playoffs, and we have a good shot this year. My son’s on the team, so I couldn’t miss it.

Comment

• scott257
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
          Thanks for the heads up.

I’m going to have to wait a few weeks. 11/15 is the opening round of HS football playoffs, and we have a good shot this year. My son’s on the team, so I couldn’t miss it.
          Well, good luck with that. If I recall, you are in a larger school district so that would be an accomplishment.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by scott257 View Post
            Well, good luck with that. If I recall, you are in a larger school district so that would be an accomplishment.
            Thanks Scott. We have the privilege of playing Allen at their place tomorrow.

I’m confident we’ll play well. These kids have played against some strong competition since they were in youth football. They won’t back down against anyone.

Comment

• sheps001
              Kennel Club Material
              • Dec 2011

I am a Law Alum but my son, 33, who lives in Austin, is a huge huge zag fan and is going to the game too. If you are interested I can put you in touch with him.
              Go Zags.

Comment

• scott257
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by sheps001 View Post
                I am a Law Alum but my son, 33, who lives in Austin, is a huge huge zag fan and is going to the game too. If you are interested I can put you in touch with him.
                Go Zags.
                Thanks, but that would be out of the way for both of us, we are on different points of the triangle. I was hoping someone else from the DFW area might be interested in ride sharing.

Comment

• sheps001
                  Kennel Club Material
                  • Dec 2011

Sorry Scott this post was for Zagnificent who lives in Austin., Maybe you guys can meet up before the game. You will have a great time. Zags are loaded again. We are Big Man u thanks to Kelly O. He's down here but from where we are in Boynton Beach its more than a hundred mile trip in bad traffic at times. Be good.

Comment

Working...
                  X