PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eye on the ball...

FrosTbear
02-18-2008, 03:53 PM
It is new years eve all over again...3 hours to the drop of the ball and every TV in Zagville is on watching ESPN2. Some are tuning in to see what color uniforms our team will be sporting while others want to see if the 8 point line from Vegas is covered but the real ZAG will watch to see the best in the WCC move to the top with SM. This will be our best game so far this year, it will give everyone on these boards a break from the doom and gloom that starts ten minutes after every game... "what to post?" Defense, no we held them to 34% and we out rebounded them by 11. Offense, no, we shot 51% and 4 players were into double figures. Sorry no negative posts this week-So I challenge you to post the best things you saw in this game. Watch out Portland
here come the New and Improved ZAGS.

ZagSlug
02-18-2008, 04:02 PM
You better stay away from the "official unofficial" game thread then, it is the raw nerve section. Or maybe the manic bipolar section. People live and die with every possession and are caught up in the moment.

BobZag
02-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Why didn't [insert name] get more PT?!!!?

haMarlin
02-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Some are tuning in to see what color uniforms our team will be sporting...

Don't shoot me, but I hope we wear the "ugly" bright red. I'd love to see San Diego come out with some Charger baby blues. That matchup of glowing uniforms would catch any channel surfers eye.

...Future's so bright...:cool: