PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad Zag fan?

ZagManFan
03-01-2007, 03:33 PM
:confused: Tonight I will be heading down to Pullman to watch the Cougs take on UCLA. My colors are GU, but tonight I am wearing WSU attire and cheering for the Cougs.

Does that make me a bad Zag fan?

former1dog
03-01-2007, 03:35 PM
:confused:
Does that make me a bad Zag fan?

Probably....

:ban:

But there are methods of salvation....

:bishop_smiley:

tyra
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I guess I am a bad Zag fan too insofar as the Cougs are my second favorite Washington team. But Heck, that wouldn't stop me from wanting the Zags to obliterate them if they meet in the Dance!:)

tobizag
03-01-2007, 03:38 PM
no...just root loud for the cougs, and make sure they run the bruins out of the gym.

sonuvazag
03-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Some would say that you need one of these schools to have a football program to root for... I say Notre Dame.

Ibellibie
03-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Absolutely not. After all, WSU is going up against The Team That Shall Remain Unnamed.

ZagManFan
03-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Whew, glad to hear it. Because I am just as much for the Cougs as I am against the other team.

zaglawdad
03-01-2007, 03:50 PM
I'll be there too ZagManFan. But I'll be wearing Bruin blue. I love the Zags. I admire Tony Bennett and that group of gutsy Cougs. But I just can't cut my Bruin ties.

Crusader Rick
03-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Now if it were the Huskies, you'd be the worst Zag fan ever.

sullyzag66
03-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Not that it matters much at this point, but a Coug win helps Zags' RPI.

BobZag
03-01-2007, 04:04 PM
No, but we'll hold your exorcism upon your return. ;)

ZaggyStardust
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Rooting for an Eastern Washington team to beat the team that foiled our chances at a FF last year is a great thing as far as I'm concerned. I wanted to go to the game and root for the Cougs.... I was there for the AZ game rooting for my beloved Cats (who lost) and it was such an electric atmosphere - I couldn't help but think the Zags fans need to experience that atmosphere and bring the same enthusiasm to K2 for EVERY GAME. Everyone in the place was on their feet, screaming. I was hoping for the opportunity to go back to root for the Cougs, but alas, couldn't get tix. So have a great time, GO COUGS -- beat those nasty Bruins!!!!! BTW - the ONLY time I root for the Bruins is when they are playing the Fuskies.... So Saturday, it will be GO BRUINS!!!!:roll:

ZagManFan
03-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Ahhh, the tickets come a little easier for me as my mother-in-law works at WSU. OF course she didn't think about tickets when we played them in Pullman.

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
A College basketball polygamist, but as long as you love your first love the most, obviously the Zags, it's not illegal in this state or most others. I think Vermont will even give you a dual team fan certification, but it's not valid in Virginia or Texas - where you'll be executed for it. In some WCC cities, in fact it's considered discrimination or at least very poor taste to fault you for it, but I digress.

That being said, I'm rooting for the Cougars tonight too, I think the Bennetts are a class act.

UberZagFan
03-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I'll be there too ZagManFan. But I'll be wearing Bruin blue. I love the Zags. I admire Tony Bennett and that group of gutsy Cougs. But I just can't cut my Bruin ties.

Now that just might be a bad Zag fan.

ZagManFan
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM

So who were you rooting for in last years game?:boxing:

bulldogshawn
03-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Don't worry, I'm the only one these guys will ever consider a bad Zags fan

wazZag
03-01-2007, 06:06 PM
I cheer my heart out for the zags every game of the year; I cheer my heart out for the cougs all but one game of the year.

jaszag
03-01-2007, 06:41 PM
... if cheering for the Zags makes waszag and me bad Cougar fans.

Love 'em both, conflicted once per year. Tonight it's Go Cougs!

zags422
03-01-2007, 09:20 PM
If I actually lived in Washington, I would probably also go to the WSU game. Although, I would still be wearing GU gear, with maybe a maroon hat on. But anyways, GO Cougs!