PDA

View Full Version : Ot -pmac...

Nevtelen
02-09-2008, 10:30 AM
... on CSTV right now. Marshall and E Carolina.

juliezag
02-09-2008, 11:40 AM
did a very good job running the offense today. not a selfish bone in his body. looking a lot like john stockton out there with those pretty pretty passes. i like how they shortened his name on the jersey. Altidor C.

Vanzagger
02-09-2008, 03:44 PM
is why I love basketball. As zags we've been lucky to have others like him. Dog house bs. It was a numbers and direction thing(wrong or wright). The kid was in so many zag highlights(on the floor) the last 3 years it is unbelievable. Thankyou PMAC. clapclap...clapclapclap. Have fun the rest of the way!

GO ZAGS!

CarolinaZagFan
02-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Ouch yea...as a student at ECU that one was tough to watch HAHAHA....Boy our team sucks. I feel great for PMAC though. It's good to see him do well.

Ziggy
02-10-2008, 12:02 AM
A shout out to P-Mac! He'll always be a Zag in my book.

Zag79
02-10-2008, 03:08 AM
i still think few mishandled that situation. if you (see my LG post tonight) have a player that is a hard worker, team player that specializes in defense, rebounding, and clean up baskets there has to be room for him. the zags have always had enough guys that can and want to score so much we could afford a lock down d guy even if he doesnt shoot. see EK. he didnt shoot any more than LG per minute played and he was excellent.