PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
02-09-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm excited to see the team bounce back, JH, Micah and Matt get their confidence back and I would be more than okay with a thunderous dunk from Ira!

Ziggy
02-09-2008, 08:20 AM
I would love to see an absolute clinic, with Josh and Matt and Micah back in the flow!

Reborn
02-09-2008, 09:19 AM
I am really excited about Josh and Austin today. I am a little surprised about the feeling for Josh because I've been seriously questioning whether he can make a comeback this year or whether we'll just have to wait on Josh until next year. But for some reason this morning my thoughts keep turning to Josh, and the "still small voice" keeps telling me that Josh is going to have a killer game today. In the past this voice has been pretty accurate, so I'm excited.

I have become a huge fan of Austin Daye this year. I had a lot of skepticism at firest after the WSU game, but he's proved himself to me as the real thing (ZAG THING). I just can't get enough of him so I'm excited to see him play. I'm looking for more of that smoothness.

RenoZag
02-09-2008, 11:53 AM
The sun is out, nearly 55 degrees for the first time in many months; we're going to fire up the grill, cook some moo, and get ready to watch the Zags !

jim77
02-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Just excited to see the fellas hit the hardwood today!

Bulldog
02-09-2008, 12:43 PM
The sun is out, nearly 55 degrees for the first time in many months; we're going to fire up the grill, cook some moo, and get ready to watch the Zags !

Sure rub the warm weather in our face as we still look out the window and see a 2' wide by 4' high pathway in between snow berms just to get to the garage. My BBQ is so buried that I don't even know where it is. That said: GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSS!!!!!

Bulldog
02-09-2008, 12:51 PM
But what I am excited about is that I know I have to enjoy the last 4 tickets in my season ticket package. The Basketball season and the games go by so fast but the lousy winter this year sticks around forever. Our baseball team won't be able to use that beautiful new field until the season is over in May.

I am also excited that warm weather is eventually going to arrive in the greater Gonzaga area.

GGGGOOOO ZZZZAAAAGGGGSSSS !!!!!!

Zags-Bsee
02-09-2008, 12:57 PM
What makes the team better, ability to overachieve

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/stats?teamId=2250&sort=avgMinutes

Side Note: In my opinion, and just saying it like talking over a beer.

Player # 7 in playing time Austin Daye is probably our best player. It is very close between him, Jeremy, Matt, and Josh. But numbers don't lie that much.

I am sure we can all agree that given more minutes, he is pretty much a lock to excel above the rest.

Josh is a close second. If it is just getting is shape keeping him from being like he was in the past, then I am looking forward to March.

In short, our competitors worse fears in March are the improvement in Austin, Josh, Micah, Steven, Jeremy, Matt, Pendo in that order.

So what I want to see today is anything that helps all our players step up to their full potential.

Confidence, conditioning, and a stronger desire to compete/crush in Steven's case could be good medicine for March.

Once and Future Zag
02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm looking forward to watching this game on my (consumerist note) new 32" Sony HDTV - yesterday I finally replaced my old 19" that I won on my HS grad night in '94.