PDA

View Full Version : S-R Q&A with Gray

rawkmandale
02-07-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/sports/story.asp?ID=230929

Rubbadub
02-07-2008, 09:23 AM
S-R: Person you've learned the most from since coming to Gonzaga?

SG: "LG" (Larry Gurganious). He doesn't get the minutes, but he comes in and works hard every day no matter what is going on outside. I've learned a lot from him about putting my outside distractions aside and coming in and focusing on practice.

What's going on with LG? :(

lawzag
02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
darn it Raw, you beat me to it - I read this at home this morning & thought it was a great little article - really gives you an insight as to Steven's personality. My favorite comment:

"S-R: You have 3-4 hours to kill. What do you do?

SG: .....get on computer, put on the Disney Channel and sit there for three hours....

S-R: The Disney Channel?

SG: Yeah, Kim Possible, American Dragon, Hannah (Montana). Cartoons are where I live."

Sometimes, we seem to forget just how young these kids are!!! :)

GonzagaGurl08
02-07-2008, 01:01 PM
darn it Raw, you beat me to it - I read this at home this morning & thought it was a great little article - really gives you an insight as to Steven's personality. My favorite comment:

"S-R: You have 3-4 hours to kill. What do you do?

SG: .....get on computer, put on the Disney Channel and sit there for three hours....

S-R: The Disney Channel?

SG: Yeah, Kim Possible, American Dragon, Hannah (Montana). Cartoons are where I live."

Sometimes, we seem to forget just how young these kids are!!! :)

Nice article. I love the part you quoted LawZag. Possibly even better is the part right before what you quoted.

Rob (Sacre) said it best. I told him I was going to go home and clean my room one time and he said, "No you're not.