PDA

View Full Version : GU Board Forum-MBB Happy Birthday!

Ziggy
02-04-2008, 05:43 PM
My first post on this board was Feb. 5th, 2007. If 90% of all ventures fail in the first year then we are out of the woods! I cannot convey to you all how much this site has come to mean to me. A shout out to all of the Mods, Super Mods and members who interact in a civil manner on this board every day! Thanks to the Spokesman-Review for the sponsership. If you've been to any other boards you know that this is a special site! Join with me in wishing the board...Happy Birthday!!!!! GO ZAGS:D

ZagMania
02-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Well said.

I think this is kinda cool that this board is 16% of all the traffic on spokesmanreview.com
http://alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/spokesmanreview.com

Thanks to BZ and all the moderators for running the show.

Ziggy
02-06-2008, 09:31 AM
I'm going to bump this all month to get this forum the back pats it deserves! Just travel out to some other forums like Fox Sports to know how good we've got it. Come on, this is a chance for even the lurkers to say something meaningful on their first posts. Join with me now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GU BOARD!
:D :D :D

former1dog
02-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Agreed Ziggy. A great place to be less productive at work. :confused: ;)

lawzag
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Happy birthday to us!!!:D

Great place for all things ZAG!

thanks SR for your sponsorship!

Ziggy
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Dinner crowd bump!

TheBeast
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
So this board is 16% of the Spokesman's traffic, I have to wonder how much the Foo is responsible for by itself? God knows I hit F5 enough times in the day to power most of Rhode Island.

Happy Bday GUBoards and thanks to all who run it!

Zagineer
02-06-2008, 09:13 PM
As a newcomer to the Board (everyone else that has posted so far has been around for a year or nearly a year!), I say Happy Birthday and hope for MANY more to come!

Darn! To think this Board has existed for a year before I even knew about it (Thank you, my daughter, for telling me about it, albeit, a year late!).

former1dog posted: Agreed Ziggy. A great place to be less productive at work.

Ohhh. Be careful people. You would not believe what company network servers can track and document.

And to the Spokesman-Review, from a one-time S-R paper boy, thanks so much for sponsoring this Board. All you have to do is visit some other boards to realize that this is a great place to call home.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ZagNative
02-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Very cool. Thanks especially for the interesting stats about the guboards traffic on the site.

Zagnailler
02-07-2008, 06:18 AM
This is the best!

:)

stevet75
02-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Beast refers to hittting F5

O.K. what is the F5 thing, in reference to the GU board? I have heard it referred to twice lately, and have tried it and nothing happens.

former1dog
02-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Beast refers to hittting F5

O.K. what is the F5 thing, in reference to the GU board? I have heard it referred to twice lately, and have tried it and nothing happens.

F5 typically will refresh your screen. Perhaps you're using a browser that isn't programmed with this function or your keyboard is programmed differently.

stevet75
02-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks, former1dog.

Oregon Zag
02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Ditto on the sentiments. I love this board and the regulars who post on it. Keep up the good work.

Ziggy
02-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Double Mocha Latte Morning Crowd BUMP!

Say Happy Birthday Folks!!!!:)