gozagswoohoo
02-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Montana- Daye (11 votes)

Idaho- LG (8 votes)

UC Riverside- Kuso (6 votes)

Western Kentucky- Downs (6 votes)

Texas Tech- NO GUnits for a loss

Virginia Tech- Kuso (12 votes)

St. Joe's- Bouldin in a landslide (25 votes)

UConn- Bouldin (CLOSE ONE! Bouldin had 17, Downs had 14, Pargo had 12 and Sacre 7 votes! That's amazing to have that many guys have such big games! Lets keep that up!)

WSU- NO GUnits for a loss

Riverside- Downs (Most lopsided vote of the season! Downs with 30 votes, Bouldin was in 2nd place with about 5!)

Northern Colorado- Downs --For the 2nd game in a row! This was really close! Downs with 24 votes, Gray with 18. And thats with Downs getting like 4 of the last 5 votes, so...pretty cool.

Oklahoma- Ugh...

Tennessee- *sigh*....

Utah- The Bouldergiest in a close vote! (MB with 17 votes, Josh racked up 12).

Georgia- The Bouldergiest, haunting opponents from inside your TV. MB with 25 votes, Pargo is second place with 8. Bouldin is looking like the most consistent GUnit we've got as of right now.

Loyola Marymount- Moldy Bouldy --- I just made up that new nickname for Matt. He's moldy because its getting really really OLD that he is the GUnit every game...haha, get it? Moldy Bouldy...? eh...ya, I know, that sucks. Oh well, haha. Anyways, The Bouldergiest returns as the GUnit with 21 votes, Josh was in a distant 2nd place with 8 votes. 3 in a row for Matty! Keep it up!!

Pepperdine- Austin Daye was the GUnit against Pepperdine. The votes were pretty spread out though, you've got to love seeing that. Austin wins with 30 votes, and Bouldin racks up 11. Honorable mention- Sorenson with 1 vote! :-)

San Diego- PENDO! Wowsers, Pendo gets his first GUnit of the Game for this season, and he does it in style with the most votes for any player yet, 32 votes! Downs still managed to rack up 13. Way to go Big Red! Bia Bia!

USF- GRAY gets his first GUnit, and does it in fashion--- 40 votes!!! Austin Daye comes flying in at second place with 2...haha. My feeling is this is the first of many for Gray...

u- No GUnit for a loss, but it is worth mentioning that Former1 started an "honarary GUnit" thread and Pargo was voted as the Honorary GUnit. He played a great and very gutsy game.

Portland- PENDO takes this one home with 31 votes, Daye managed to rack up 17. That's alot of votes for the 2nd place guy. Downs rounded out 3rd place with 7 votes.

Santa Clara- You know what...the voting was seperated by 1, maybe 2 votes, and there were MANY votes for Co-Gunits...so I'm going to give the first ever CO-GUnit out to Mr. Gray Daye (Gray gets his name in first, since he had the extra vote). I could not agree more with everyone that while Daye played phenominal...he would not have even had the chance to play phenominal had Gray not hit those two free throws. The future's so bright...I gotta wear shades... Oh, and honorable mention goes to Angley with 5 votes. :)

ZagNative
02-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah! WooHoo is a hard man, but he's a fair man!

Ziggy
02-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I KNEW WooHoo had a HEART to go along with that shrewd, analytical MIND!

Congratulations, Freshman Duo!

former1dog
02-04-2008, 01:07 PM
So, in the GUnit of the Year tally, does this mean they each get 1 point or 1/2 point?

gozagswoohoo
02-04-2008, 01:10 PM
So, in the GUnit of the Year tally, does this mean they each get 1 point or 1/2 point?

I'm gonna give em 1 each...

Oh, and I think what I will start doing, is when someone votes for a Co-GUnit, I will just give the duo 1 vote. So lets say Austin gets 3 votes, Pargo gets 5 votes, but Sacre and Gray get 7 votes as a Co-GUnit, that's who wins. Whereas, normally, I wouldn't have even counted the votes to begin with, and Pargo would take it all. Did that make any sense?

gozagswoohoo
02-04-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm gonna give em 1 each...

Oh, and I think what I will start doing, is when someone votes for a Co-GUnit, I will just give the duo 1 vote. So lets say Austin gets 3 votes, Pargo gets 5 votes, but Sacre and Gray get 7 votes as a Co-GUnit, that's who wins. Whereas, normally, I wouldn't have even counted the votes to begin with, and Pargo would take it all. Did that make any sense?

Oh, and when someone votes for Co-GUnits, that vote starts a whole new column. For example, if Daye gets 5 votes, and Gray gets 7 votes, and they ALSO got a bunch of CO-GUnit votes, those Co-GUnit votes get counted in a seperate column than their individual votes. This probably makes sense to nobody but me...I am a terrible explainer...

UberZagFan
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
This probably makes sense to nobody but me...I am a terrible explainer...

Uber suspects it doesn't even make sense to Woohoo but whatever. While Uber understands why woohoo gave in to the "co-unit" crowd for this game, he does not think woohoo should make a practice of it or encourage such voting. Also, Uber would like to remind woohoo that the game tonight starts at 8:00 p.m. PT (6:00 p.m. WST).

former1dog
02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Also, Uber would like to remind woohoo that the game tonight starts at 8:00 p.m. PT (6:00 p.m. WST).

:confused: Woo Hoo lives in Hawaii?

UberZagFan
02-04-2008, 02:21 PM
:confused: Woo Hoo lives in Hawaii?

F1D: sssshhh!!!

zaguarxj
02-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Hey WooHoo!!! Did you hear Stephen Bardo call Austin Daye "Gray Daye" near the end of the 1st half yesterday? He must have read your post!

gozagswoohoo
02-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey WooHoo!!! Did you hear Stephen Bardo call Austin Daye "Gray Daye" near the end of the 1st half yesterday? He must have read your post!

No! I missed that, but that's pretty much the most awesome thing I have ever heard.

And Uber! You are trying to confuse me aren't you?!?! I'm glad I didn't read your post before gametime, or I may have re-scheduled an appointment I had at 6pm. BLASPHEMY!

lawzag
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Another honorary GUnit to Pargo - he was stellar!

also Woohoo - Bardo actually referred to both guys one right after the other, he was talking about our "outstanding freshman" while they showed replays & said something like - "that's Gray-daye" pronouncing it 'grade-A' & that's Daye-gray..."

it was ballin' to hear! kinda like having you on speaker phone! :D

Rubbadub
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
As far as Rub is concerned, Pargo has at least 4 (maybe more) "player of the game"s under his belt.

gozagswoohoo
02-05-2008, 10:40 AM
As far as Rub is concerned, Pargo has at least 4 (maybe more) "player of the game"s under his belt.

Rub, I have to agree...while the votes may not show it, Pargo has atleast 4. I'm not sure why he hasn't gotten the credit he is due sometimes, maybe people just expect to much...? I am debating starting a poll to have the posters vote on whether or not to have GUnits for a loss.

lawzag- Well, lets just see everyone is lucky I wasn't on speakerphone last night. :-)

Lets just say...I tossed around a few #%*$ and atleast 9 of #*%#$$*. It was not pretty last night.