• bartruff1
    • Apr 2024

Vegas has St Mary's by 3

It will be fun...
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Vegas also had the Pats by 12. . .
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• 75Zag
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

I'll Take GU and the Points

Bulldogs had some reality beaten into them on Saturday afternoon. I don't think they will have a problem with St. Mary's.
      Do not go gentle into that good night,
      Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
      Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Go for it

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
        Vegas also had the Pats by 12. . .
        I hope you bet the house. As I recall from my Logic Classes, you can't go from a particular to a universal .

Comment

• zag67
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2007

I also hope that the refs do not take over and influence the final results. Let the players decide the outcome.

Comment

Great Call

Originally posted by zag67 View Post
            I also hope that the refs do not take over and influence the final results. Let the players decide the outcome.
            Boy that was a gutty call at the end of the SC game, especially against the home team...

Comment

• CarolinaZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2007

What does Bobzag think?

St. Mary's wins by more than 3???
              "There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best."--Joe DiMaggio

Comment

• zaguarxj
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Looks like a pretty fair line to me. St. Mary's should be favored at home at this point in the season. After the Zags beat them, perceptions will change, but for now, St. Mary's looks like the better team.

Comment

• sullyzag66
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

ESPN/USA poll today has St. Mary's at #23, despite loss to SDU last Monday. So, we still have a shot at a ranked team on national TV. Let's bring it!

Comment

• RenoZag
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                    I hope you bet the house. As I recall from my Logic Classes, you can't go from a particular to a universal .
                    I did lousy in logic; the combo of a 7:00 am class & Professor Rukavina's accent. . .well, let's just say I passed.

Didn't bet the Super Bowl. I save my gambling money for NCAA Hoops Pools, The Triple Crown races, and the Breeders' Cup races. . .
                    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

2 Car Garage

If you have been to a Zag-Gael game in the 2 Car Garage you know that the Zags are in for the most intense battle they will play this year by far. You can throw out all the stats and numbers. One thing will determine tonights outcome and that is intensity. I'd give the edge to the home team.

Comment

• gamagin
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Hondo wrote

<<2 Car Garage : If you have been to a Zag-Gael game in the 2 Car Garage you know that the Zags are in for the most intense battle they will play this year by far. You can throw out all the stats and numbers. One thing will determine tonights outcome and that is intensity. I'd give the edge to the home team. >>

Good.

If we can't go in there, or anywhere, and break some hearts, besides our own, well, we're not ready for for the dance. We get lucky when preparation meets opportunity. We were lucky, in that sense, at SCU.

time to extend this run of luck in Moraga.

If we can play this game like we played the over time against SCU, well, I think we're going to break some hearts.

It's time we hit our stride, stake out our territory, show and keep our strengths, define our team and turn into the junk yard dogs who refuse any effort to steal anything or get away with anything on our watch.

Go Zags !
                        Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
                        Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
                        Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• Zagpower
                          Bleeds GU Blue
                          • Feb 2007

Other betting lines

Bodog has posted Over/Under Point totals for tonight's game.

Matt 13
                          Josh 12.5

Comment

Working...
                          X