PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
02-04-2008, 05:59 AM
I'm excited that there is another WCC opponent doing well enough to make this a huge game!

MidwestZagFan
02-04-2008, 06:33 AM
I'm excited that I get to watch this game on tv (even though it's WAY past my bedtime!), and I expect it to be well worth staying up to watch it!!!!!!
GO ZAGS!

FrosTbear
02-04-2008, 06:35 AM
I'm excited that Vegas has the line at GU -3 this is the same odds maker who said the Giants -12.5. Same stupid odds same results Zags WIN

CarolinaZagFan
02-04-2008, 08:02 AM
I am excited because two nights in a row, my friends and I are having a night full of sports, beer, and food. Tonight, a lot of my friends are coming over to my apartment to watch the game. There will probably be more than normal seeing how this game is at 11 instead of midnight.

23dpg
02-04-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm excited that there is another WCC opponent doing well enough to make this a huge game!

Absolutely. We all should be elated with St. Mary's rise in prominence. Mills is a stud, Simpson is smooth and Big Sam plays with passion. Sorry haters, but I see nothing but positives here.

Reborn
02-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm excited about the game tonight. I want to see Samhan again, and see if he's matured any. I'm also very excited to see how Josh reacts to him.

I'm excited to see Daye in action again, and to see how he plays in a HUGE conference game. I think his confidence has really been growing...game to game, and I want to see how he does.

I think the Zags are well prepared for tonight. The Memphis game will help us a lot. If we play with confidence tonight we'll be ok. St. Mary's is NOT as good as Memphis, and I truly believe that Memphis would beat St. Mary's by more than they beat GU.

I am most excited to see the play of Austin Daye, Pargo, Gray and Bouldin. I think we need real big games from our guards tonight.

drnoe
02-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I'm excited about getting a big game from our bigs.

Reborn
02-04-2008, 02:13 PM
I just read the ESPN top 25 and more listings in the weekly poll, and I see that St. Mary's didn't drop out of the top 25 even after losing to San Diego. And we beat Santa Clara. I am pissed now. Sorry

I really want to see this game with even more excitement now. I just have such a hard time believing that they're that good. But I've never seen Mills play, so he must really be great.

I'm excited about seeing the greatness (or lack of it) tonight. I think they're ranking pumps up the Zags big time. A win tonight could put us back in the top 25. A HUGE, HUGE GAME.

bzzz61
02-04-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm excited that it starts at 8 and not 9. Maybe I'll be able to watch it all without falling over from exhaustion

Bulldog
02-04-2008, 04:03 PM
A win tonight will show the NCAA that the Zags have not and are not going away. So this is the most important game of the year so far and we need to come away with a big WIN.

GGGGOOOOOOOO ZZZZZAAAAAGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

zag69
02-04-2008, 04:09 PM
...... St. Mary's is NOT as good as Memphis, and I truly believe that Memphis would beat St. Mary's by more than they beat GU.

Hasn't Memphis beaten pretty much everyone they've played this season by more than they beat the Zags?

hockeyzag
02-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Everyone except USC (won by 4) and now UTEP (by 6)