PDA

View Full Version : Replay of Santa Clara vs Zags

MDABE80
02-03-2008, 04:39 PM
On at 6 pm on Comcast 415. If you watch, focus on some of Josh's rebounding efforts. He can still jump out of the gym. Doesn't do it often but he can at least some of the time...not sure when his full athleticism will return. Anyway, this might be worth a look. Also keep an eye on the refs. It was worse than I remembered. No matter....let's just win tomorrow. Abe

Rangerzag
02-03-2008, 06:22 PM
The seven or so minutes are missing from the second half of regulation in the replay. Not much reason to expect to see any more of the ot periods than was shown last night.

alaskazagnut
02-03-2008, 07:04 PM
probably about 95%. However what might only be 80% is his trust and mental athleticism to be willing to go 100% all the time without worrying about re-injury.

GeorgiaZagFan
02-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Down in Georgia we had NO TV coverage and I listened online to the radio play-by-play. As I listened I couldn't for the life of me understand how it could possibly have happened!! No time, ball thrown full court, no chance, FOUL??? I thought it might have even been a bad call and and St. Mary's was getting hosed. But after watching it, Gray was definetly fouled and with time left on the clock. What a break....Thos kind of wins have to make you stronger!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYSRSBui-uo

MDABE80
02-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Excellent post Georgia! Gray's a lot more athletic than many believed. He keeps this up and we have a star on our hands. Personally I think we already do;)