PDA

View Full Version : (OT) Who Wins the Super Bowl ?

RenoZag
02-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Patriots, 33 - 27. . .

RenoZag
02-03-2008, 11:09 AM
bump

CarolinaZagFan
02-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Honestly, if any other team from the playoffs would've made it, I would be cheering for them. I was hoping the Jaguars would've beat the Pats. As I've said before, I go to ECU, and David Garrard is pretty much a legend around here. Also, his mom still goes to the church I go to in Greenville, and I've seen David there a few times during the offseason, and he is extremely nice and down to earth. It really is a great success story. Basically all of the ACC schools wanted him but as a TE or LB, but he came to ECU because we said we'd give him a shot at QB. Great call by Coach Steve Logan. :D

Rubbadub
02-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Wasn't that crowd shot from behind Tom Petty in the middle of Freefallin wild?

Rubbadub
02-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Sweet, they played a small Arcade Fire soundbite as they were coming back from halftime.

treehorn
02-03-2008, 04:23 PM
(OT) Who Wins the Super Bowl ?

Tom Petty and Mike Campbell.

The advertisement for the Audi (rich guy wakes up covered in oil, with a Mercedes grill in his bed).

gueastcoast
02-03-2008, 06:42 PM
New York is going nuts right now...while it's easy to dislike east coast bias/elitism (which I have been fighting the last fifteen years), the Giants are great inspiration fo the Zags this year. Disrespected, written off, etc. etc. And they are having the last laugh -- just as we will.

ZagsGoZags
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I thought of it another way

when we got overtime with st josephs, and santa clara, I felt we would win (like I voted for the Patriots) because I thought of us as the over dogs, and better overall team day in and day out