PDA

View Full Version : Call FSN to Complain...Here's Their Number

S.U. Chieftain
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Everyone who missed seeing the two overtimes because of #%!!@$!! FSN, please do what I did - call them right now and leave a complaint on the program directors' voicemail. Maybe if they get enough complaints, they will think twice about not showing a double overtime so they can show 15 minutes of Sonics pregame.

Fox Sports Northwest
425-641-0104
Press 2 for the programming director's voice mail.

MBZags
02-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm in Spokane so I saw the game on KHQ, but I'll gladly call and complain on the behalf of those who had to deal with that.

drnoe
02-02-2008, 06:31 PM
&$#@#!%^&$#

alaskazagnut
02-02-2008, 06:40 PM
But there is more money for FSN from professional teams than NCAA teams. Its a business.

I called though because I agree 100% that nothing should come between the Zags and their fans!!!!

jake
02-02-2008, 06:51 PM
In Portland we had a half hour of highlights after the GU game was over. I got to see the end of the Kansas St. game again and highlights from Dubai instead of the end of a double overtime game.

timgozag
02-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks for sending out the number. I just called them and left a message as well. I am in Seattle and missed the whole first OT. I was very upset.

Zag4Hire
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM
The 8 minutes of the 2nd half and a WHOLE OT plus over half of the 2nd OT missed?!??! I guess FSN tape delay means ESPN Classic without the player/coach commentary. Left an articulate message but I don't think they care.

SintoZag
02-02-2008, 08:11 PM
We had 75 people in Washington D.C. to watch the game with father Spitzer and show some Zags love. After everyone realized we had to wait until 8 p.m. to see the game we where pissed. Then Fr. S gave a nice 45 minute talk about the School to tide us over. The game went well, all wher happy even going a little nutz as regulation endend. Then as everyone was getting another beer or hitting the restroom in anticipationg of overtime, the game come back from commercial and suddenly there are 30 seconds left inthe second overtime. Half the people did not even get to see the end of the game because of the FSN.... WTF!!!!!

I won't even talk about the fact we had to watch Romar for an hour before our game started.

BoltZag
02-02-2008, 08:31 PM
nice double-post Sinto. Make your voice heard.